An Hour? What the?

An hour just went by while I was working out. Like butt kicking, huff and puff through the whole thing, kinda work out. I just did an hour! What the?:noway: When was the last time I worked out that long and felt good afterward? I'm going to guess at least 10 years ago in high school during volleyball. Unless you count childbirth:devil: Anyway, I just thought I would share my shock and amazement of myself with everyone else. I guess the hubby was right for a change, I could do it. It's amazing what happens when we get ourselves out of the way, since that is the only thing that slows us down, our own self-doubt.:wink: Peace-out.

Replies

• An hour just went by while I was working out. Like butt kicking, huff and puff through the whole thing, kinda work out. I just did an hour! What the?:noway: When was the last time I worked out that long and felt good afterward? I'm going to guess at least 10 years ago in high school during volleyball. Unless you count childbirth:devil: Anyway, I just thought I would share my shock and amazement of myself with everyone else. I guess the hubby was right for a change, I could do it. It's amazing what happens when we get ourselves out of the way, since that is the only thing that slows us down, our own self-doubt.:wink: Peace-out.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Great job!! :drinker:

Now think of all the extra calories you have!! :drinker: :smile:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    What kind of workout did you do? I'd like to find something fun that makes the time fly like that!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    WTG on the workout!!!
  • Umm well that's complicated. It's my own version I guess. I'm way too cheap/broke (I would rather spend the extra bit of $$ on healthy food so I'm not hungry) to buy an actual work-out routine. However I have recorded Faith and Fitness (which is on the angel network I think) FREE. The actual work-outs are only about 15-20 minutes long but then I ad-lib from other routines I've done. Then I do my "floor-work" as I call it, sit-ups etc. and then like today I did the routine again. The work-outs I've recorded are different each week, but they always have a quick warm up, a "target area" (like one week its crunches a couple different ways and the next its squats) and then the cardio and cool-down. The cardio used to kick my butt and I could barely get through. It feels good now. Never thought I'd say that about 320 jumping jacks, plus all the other crap they make ya do.:wink:
  • Good for you! I try to do an hour every morning before work but it doesn't always work out that way....depends on if baby wakes up or not....
  • :bigsmile: Still proud of my hour.....not to gloat or anything.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Congrats, that is so great :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!