Anyone here a poler??

Options
2»

Replies

• BekahBeast
    BekahBeast Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yeah, our previous studio owner's husband used to teach with her at our studio. I miss him terribly! He pushed us hard and I really needed that. gotta step up my game! Lol. They just moved to Florida and are opening a new studio there.
  • BekahBeast
    Options
    And Arathels! 60 lbs?! That's incredible! You go, girl! Pole the pounds away!
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    BekahBeast wrote: »
    And Arathels! 60 lbs?! That's incredible! You go, girl! Pole the pounds away!

Only sport I've been able to do for longer then 3 weeks lol.

How is it with other polers? here we get super exited when we're all bruised and battered after a rough class.... You guys also super excited about a new bruise? lol
  • BekahBeast
    Options
    I wouldn't say super excited, but that just me! It's more like, I don't realize I have any then go out for a swim and people are demanding who they need to beat up since someone has clearly been beating me! I'm like, hey, what do you know? I didn't even see that hand sized bruise on my leg back there. Who knew? I bruise a lot less now. Lucky me :P
  • BekahBeast
    Options
    But the def means you're workin hard, so keep it up! I like exercise that fools me into working out without thinking, like dancing and rock climbing. So this was right up my alley. I started working out last year because my friends kept asking me to be their gym buddies, but they all ended up giving up quick. Some just went for the tanning beds. I thought, what is this?! No wonder there's no progress. but then I found this and now it's my obsession, haha
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I'm originally from Poland. Does that count? :o

I'm half Polish. I have a shirt with a woman dancing on a flag pole with the Polish flag on top. :)
  • hooperkyla11
    hooperkyla11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to learn. I'm in Seattle, so if anyone knows a good place to go please let me know