Lost weight faster

Options
What food i have to eat to lost faster weight ?

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    there is no magic food, pill, or diet that will make u lose weight fast. If there was then there would be no overweight people in the world. Eat less then you burn CICO and be patient. You didnt gain overnight your not gonna lose over night.
  • JuicerLab
    JuicerLab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've compiled 5 Proven weight loss tips to help you

1.) Avoid skipping meals. Skipping meals slows down your metabolism in an attempt to conserve calories during what your body perceives as a crisis situation where it has limited fuel. Eating increases your metabolism so be sure to eat small meals constantly through out the day.

2.) Eat 4 to 5 small meals instead of three huge meals. In order to curb overeating, eat slowly and chew each bite completely.

3.) Eat as many fruits and vegetables as you can. Avoid removing the skins of fruits and vegetables as most of the nutrients are concentrated just under the skin of the fruits and vegetables.

4.) Exercise. Exercise increases your metabolism and burns off excess fat. You don't have to belong to an expensive gym or even have an over-priced personal trainer, simply walk for 30 minutes a day-you'll feel good and you'll lose weight.

5.) Avoid eating three hours before bed time
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    JuicerLab wrote: »

1.) Avoid skipping meals. Skipping meals slows down your metabolism in an attempt to conserve calories during what your body perceives as a crisis situation where it has limited fuel. Eating increases your metabolism so be sure to eat small meals constantly through out the day.

2.) Eat 4 to 5 small meals instead of three huge meals. In order to curb overeating, eat slowly and chew each bite completely.

3.) Eat as many fruits and vegetables as you can. Avoid removing the skins of fruits and vegetables as most of the nutrients are concentrated just under the skin of the fruits and vegetables.

4.) Exercise. Exercise increases your metabolism and burns off excess fat. You don't have to belong to an expensive gym or even have an over-priced personal trainer, simply walk for 30 minutes a day-you'll feel good and you'll lose weight.

Yeah... 1) no. Just no. Or bodies aren't that stupid. Meal timing has no impact. Some people have great success with intermittent fasting.

2) see 1.

3) veggies are good. Eat them if you want.

4) exercise is also good. But it doesn't automatically increase metabolism. But it's good for you and gives you more calories to play with.

5) unless a full stomach disturbs your sleep or gives you heartburn, this is also woo.
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Yeah... 1) no. Just no. Or bodies aren't that stupid. Meal timing has no impact. Some people have great success with intermittent fasting.

2) see 1.

3) veggies are good. Eat them if you want.

4) exercise is also good. But it doesn't automatically increase metabolism. But it's good for you and gives you more calories to play with.

5) unless a full stomach disturbs your sleep or gives you heartburn, this is also woo.

This.....and the other post.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

this is the LAST THING someone struggling with weightloss needs to read.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

This is the kind of stuff that made me stay so heavy for so long. Not eating before bed, small frequent meals, and the requirement for breakfast are based on bad science (if any at all) and did/do not fit my lifestyle, but because I believed all of it was required, there was no point in even trying.
  • Denisa941
    Denisa941 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys