30 Day Shred anyone?

Options
Hi Ladies and Gents,
SO I read all these reviews on the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred and would love to have some people do this with me see what kind of results we can get :) I'd like to see at least 5 people to really stay committed to this! I will come back and check in in the morning for weights and measurements ( I will also post my own in the morning and don't forget to take pictures) and we will begin tomorrow and go through August 5th for the late starters from what I've read you begin with level 1 for 10 days move on to level 2 for 10 days and then of course level 3 for 10 days. I've seen some pretty amazing pictures and believe that we can all do this and get a sexy swim suit body (or pretty close lol) So if your with me let me know I will gather all your progress every friday and then post final changes on August 5th I'm an unmotivated person if I don't have a reason to do it I won't so join me make me do it and I'll push you the same! I found my DVD at walmart for $9.00

Replies

• timlord
    timlord Posts: 158
    Options
    not good for beginners
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I just finished L2D3 today.... and I took 1 day off during L1.
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Myself and a few other women are doing it starting tomorrow too!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Ive done level 1 4 or 5 times in the last 6 weeks, but today I tried it again, being1st of the month!

it's my intention to do it EVERY day, spending 10 days on level 1, 10 on level 2 and 10 of course on level 3 and see what end of July has to say!!

I'm in!!!!! be great to see what your feelings are on this..it IS hard going, but do-able. It isn't a calorie burner, though..i drop around 220 calories for 30 mins, this includes warm ups and stretching at the end.

I am curious to see if 30 days of this in addition to my cardio exercise will show results!!!

Good luck and keep me posted!
  • 73vanessa
    73vanessa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies and Gents,
    SO I read all these reviews on the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred and would love to have some people do this with me see what kind of results we can get :) I'd like to see at least 5 people to really stay committed to this! I will come back and check in in the morning for weights and measurements ( I will also post my own in the morning and don't forget to take pictures) and we will begin tomorrow and go through August 5th for the late starters from what I've read you begin with level 1 for 10 days move on to level 2 for 10 days and then of course level 3 for 10 days. I've seen some pretty amazing pictures and believe that we can all do this and get a sexy swim suit body (or pretty close lol) So if your with me let me know I will gather all your progress every friday and then post final changes on August 5th I'm an unmotivated person if I don't have a reason to do it I won't so join me make me do it and I'll push you the same! I found my DVD at walmart for $9.00

I'm with you on this. I found it on On-Demand yesterday and started L1D1 on yesterday.
  • KMcBandit
    KMcBandit Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome those of you who are up for it if you want o send me a PM with your stats I'll make a chart for our end results. As for calories I did all of level 1 with my HRM last night and it was 384 calories and I sweat the entire time so I think everyone is a bit different?
  • KMcBandit
    Options
    Ive done level 1 4 or 5 times in the last 6 weeks, but today I tried it again, being1st of the month!

it's my intention to do it EVERY day, spending 10 days on level 1, 10 on level 2 and 10 of course on level 3 and see what end of July has to say!!

I'm in!!!!! be great to see what your feelings are on this..it IS hard going, but do-able. It isn't a calorie burner, though..i drop around 220 calories for 30 mins, this includes warm ups and stretching at the end.

I am curious to see if 30 days of this in addition to my cardio exercise will show results!!!

Good luck and keep me posted!

Glad your in :D Can't wait to see what comes of this.
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this on tuesday because I'll be traveling all weekend. I'd like to join but I don't want to be behind...
  • eyedoc87
    eyedoc87 Posts: 8
    Options
    Just did my first day of 30 Day shred so I'm in as well. I will probably also be doing additional cardio and stretching. This program is definitely doable IF I don't let the boredom factor stop me:happy:
  • sarahttini
    sarahttini Posts: 186
    Options
    I plan on doing this in 15 days...finishing what I'm doing now first :)
  • KMcBandit
    Options
    Ok guys and gals here are my measurement as of this morning.

Weight 195.1
    Belly around belly button 38
    Waist right above lovehandles 37
    Hips 40.5
    chest 37.5
    bra line 34
    ( i made sure i was completely measured lol)

Thighs 27
    calves 15
    upper arms 14
    neck 14

So yeah I'm a chub and hopefully by the time I'm done I won't be so much :D
  • Soon2BMrsRamos
    Options
    Hey there, best of luck! I am starting officially today(did one yesterday just to see and all I can say is OW!

Here are my measurements

R Arm: 13 in
    L Arm: 14 in
    Chest: 42.75 in
    Bust: 44 in
    Waist: 45.25 in
    Hips: 48.5 in
    R thigh: 28.75 in
    L thigh: 29 in

I am going to weigh myself tonight at work on our digital healthcare scales since that is what I started on originally. My home scale said 201lbs so we will see.

Good luck everyone!

It is definately time to do something about those!
  • KMcBandit
    Options
    Hey there, best of luck! I am starting officially today(did one yesterday just to see and all I can say is OW!

Here are my measurements

R Arm: 13 in
    L Arm: 14 in
    Chest: 42.75 in
    Bust: 44 in
    Waist: 45.25 in
    Hips: 48.5 in
    R thigh: 28.75 in
    L thigh: 29 in

I am going to weigh myself tonight at work on our digital healthcare scales since that is what I started on originally. My home scale said 201lbs so we will see.

Good luck everyone!

It is definately time to do something about those!
    [/quot

YAY! Thank you and good luck!
  • doamira
    doamira Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! If I want to do the shred with you and others, should I purchase the book or can I obtain the info. by going on line?
  • kamae
    kamae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I'll post my measurements after I get them!!

Today's weight is 200.

Good Luck Everyone!
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My bf and I are starting L1D1 today so I'll be checking in!
  • karawirth
    karawirth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is it on Comcast?
  • Abk2bhealthy
    Abk2bhealthy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started L1D1 yesterday. I have done Jillian's circuits in the past from her website. This is quicker and more concise. Completed Day 2 today. It is nice to have others out there getting started with me.
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete and omg she kicked our *kitten*, though my bf had a harder time than me and he's not even overweight! Made me a little happy I must admit! =P
  • eyedoc87
    eyedoc87 Posts: 8
    Options
    @Klinico816 Yes30 day shred is on comcast On Demand under "Exercise TV" in the "Sports and Fitness" section.

Day 2 tonight!