MFP THANK YOU - 100lbs gone forever (pic and feels heavy)

Options

Replies

• pbandalyssa
    pbandalyssa Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am very happy for you, you have your whole life ahead of you and you will be healthy and happy. I wish you, your partner and your 3-legged pooch all the Best.

You are truly an inspiration, even for older ladies like me. I will never be able to lift weights, due to health issues, but who knows, I might be posting here in a year after my fist 5K. I will do my very best.

Thank you! He's been there through the entire journey, what a patient guy. :tongue:

I wish you the very best as well, you can totally do a 5K!!!
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    RanaSimon wrote: »
    I think I almost cried with joy seeing your first before and after. That is so amazing! You're amazing! Thank you for sharing, this is the best inspiration and it's an honor to just know your story.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! You inspired me, and remind me today that it can be done...thank you!!!!
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Congratulations on your transformation -- and on transforming yourself when you're young enough to enjoy the results for a long, long time. :-D Me, I figure I'll be logging for the rest of my life, but that's no big deal. It'll keep me from backsliding, which I've done before and don't want to do again.

edited to add, I see you've decided to keep track of your macros here. Cool.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!!! You are amazing and you look fantastic!!! So happy that you are healthy and how inspiring you are to everyone that reads your story. Thank you for sharing
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! You inspired me, and remind me today that it can be done...thank you!!!!

Thank you! You've got this!! <3
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look incredible! well done, great effort.
  • rome_411
    rome_411 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Truly Inspirational! Thank you for sharing and continued success! Total Body Wellness. Mind, Body, and Soul!
  • Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are one amazing woman!
    Also, I want to ask you how long this journey of yours was?

Thank you! It's been about 3.5-4 years total. :)

Amazing persistence!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    amazing
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    JanetMMcC wrote: »
    Congratulations on your transformation -- and on transforming yourself when you're young enough to enjoy the results for a long, long time. :-D Me, I figure I'll be logging for the rest of my life, but that's no big deal. It'll keep me from backsliding, which I've done before and don't want to do again.

edited to add, I see you've decided to keep track of your macros here. Cool.

Thank you!!! I stopped tracking and put on muscle for about a year, gained about 5 pounds. I'm counting macros and calories right now as well as intermittent fasting (5 hour windows) to hopefully cut around 5 pounds of fat to see how that shiny new muscle looks! ;)
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    smkondy wrote: »
    Unbelievable!!! You are amazing and you look fantastic!!! So happy that you are healthy and how inspiring you are to everyone that reads your story. Thank you for sharing

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    Holy cow, you look incredible! well done, great effort.

Thank you so much!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    very very cool! Nice work! Lots of hard work!
  • Wellsuzie
    Wellsuzie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love the Olivia Newton John look...but WHAT is in your left hand? That CAN'T be a cancer stick?!? Please tell me that is a bread stick? ; )
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    Wellsuzie wrote: »
    Love the Olivia Newton John look...but WHAT is in your left hand? That CAN'T be a cancer stick?!? Please tell me that is a bread stick? ; )

LOL just a prop, I don't smoke! Thanks!
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Wonderful!! So glad you found you and your health and happiness. Way to get it done.

I'm glad, too. :) Thank you!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow....many congrats to you! You looks absolutely fantastic!! I can hope to reach my goal weight some day as you did. :)
  • mcdonagk
    mcdonagk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Em the only word that comes to mind is WOW. You're living proof it can be done, congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!