Being social...

Options
I really struggle with what to eat when I'm meeting with friends for lunch, I have quite a busy social lifestyle and sadly most of that revolves around food (meeting for lunch etc...) if there's not something I would normally pick on the menu nutrition wise would you just pick the closest you could get or opt for just a side salad?

Replies

• suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I really struggle with what to eat when I'm meeting with friends for lunch, I have quite a busy social lifestyle and sadly most of that revolves around food (meeting for lunch etc...) if there's not something I would normally pick on the menu nutrition wise would you just pick the closest you could get or opt for just a side salad?

Side salad and eat before I went.
  • 7Lish77
    7Lish77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd pick whatever I wanted for lunch, but keep in mind you don't have to eat the whole dish if the portion happens to be too big.. And then eat a bit less for dinner if neccessary.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Why not try suggesting other things to do with your friends that doesn't include food. I'm sure if you explain your situation they would be happy to accommodate your diet. Or if you all till want to meet up for meals pick places to eat that do healthier options.