In home walking

Options
I've been walking in my home with my old reliable walk away the lbs dvds. I just woke up and the 1st thing on my mind was "I need to workout " So, I just did a 53 minute carpet stroll.
LESLIE SANSONE IS A GENIUS.
Over the years whenever I want to drop weight, I pop in a dvd and they work. I drop some serious lbs.

The thing is, I don't keep it up. I do great for a couple months then I start to slack.

I'm gonna try my best to keep it up this time.

I'm holding myself accountable! !! !

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Jackiebj45
    Jackiebj45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie too. I don't own videos, I do the $4.95 a month membership and get a different video each day.I agree I get bored but this does help so far. have you tried Gilad videos?
  • campbell3913
    campbell3913 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A bunch available on YouTube for free. Roku has YouTube, not sure about AppleTV. I like them and enjoy the variety.
  • latoyadwilliams98
    latoyadwilliams98 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Jackiebj45 wrote: »
    I love Leslie too. I don't own videos, I do the $4.95 a month membership and get a different video each day.I agree I get bored but this does help so far. have you tried Gilad videos?

No, never heard of them that I cam remember anyway.
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Those DVDs are great! I still use them sometimes too. The first time I lost a ton of weight, those DVDs were the only exercise I did and they were a huge help.
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Try Jessica smith tv on YouTube, she's got some great indoor walking workout along with other types of cardio.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Way to go OP!

I discovered Leslie's videos 4 summers ago on Youtube after a long stretch of rainy weather and I couldn't walk outdoors.

It looked so easy and I thought it would be a piece of cake. I was wrong. But I kept going and got stronger and was building more stamina and endurance. Eventually was able to go longer and add more miles. Then I started to shrink...

I give her lots of credit with helping me lose and keep off 80 pounds for 3+ years and getting me into the best shape of my life/the smallest I've ever been as an adult. I still continue to walk with her several times a week.

Owing over 50 dvd's I never get bored, I love how she focus on getting healthy and she showed me I don't have to do hardcore exercise to get in a good, effective workout. Sorry, I don't mean to come across as an informericial (haha), but I'm very thankful for her as this has been the only workout I actually enjoyed and stuck with.

Keep going with your workouts!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I used to do that, then I figured out I could just do the same thing while watching Netflix. So much more enjoyable, lol.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    If you get bored you can try some low impact fitness blender videos. They are free on YouTube and have tons of variety. I used the Leslie sansone videos every once in a while in the beginning and I liked them too! I'm a fitness blender addict though. :)
  • latoyadwilliams98
    latoyadwilliams98 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    Way to go OP!

I discovered Leslie's videos 4 summers ago on Youtube after a long stretch of rainy weather and I couldn't walk outdoors.

It looked so easy and I thought it would be a piece of cake. I was wrong. But I kept going and got stronger and was building more stamina and endurance. Eventually was able to go longer and add more miles. Then I started to shrink...

I give her lots of credit with helping me lose and keep off 80 pounds for 3+ years and getting me into the best shape of my life/the smallest I've ever been as an adult. I still continue to walk with her several times a week.

Owing over 50 dvd's I never get bored, I love how she focus on getting healthy and she showed me I don't have to do hardcore exercise to get in a good, effective workout. Sorry, I don't mean to come across as an informericial (haha), but I'm very thankful for her as this has been the only workout I actually enjoyed and stuck with.

Keep going with your workouts!

You rock as an infomercial lol.