Weigh In today.

I weigh in the mornings, before my body wakes up lol

I started last Monday 1/12/09. I've lost 4 pounds. Not as much as I would like, but I'm posting it in this forum because it's still a success. I know what I need to work on in order to lose more and I'm going to start my water aerobics tomorrow. (I'm so excited about that.)

I just wanted to see it out here in writing and reaffirm that four pounds is good. :drinker:

Replies

• dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    I weigh in the mornings, before my body wakes up lol

I started last Monday 1/12/09. I've lost 4 pounds. Not as much as I would like, but I'm posting it in this forum because it's still a success. I know what I need to work on in order to lose more and I'm going to start my water aerobics tomorrow. (I'm so excited about that.)

I just wanted to see it out here in writing and reaffirm that four pounds is good. :drinker:
  • 4 pounds is wonderful! Great Job!!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • i hope 4 lbs is good cause thats what i lost when i weighed in today too! :tongue: i know what you mean about wanting it to be more though... i have to keep reminding myself that it took me awhile to pack on those pounds and it will take a while to get rid of them :grumble: i am trying to convince myself that any kind of loss is good because i will never see that number on the scale again! :smile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    4 pounds is awesome!! I am not sure it will come off quicker than that so you need to take it all one day at a time and celebrate every pound as it dissappears.... :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    4 lbs is fantastic!!! Keep up the good work.

Lynnie
    Who is here to tell you enjoy those big numbers while they last!! :laugh:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Thanks :) Believe me, I'm excited about 4 pounds. And I know that I can do this and keep the pounds coming off.
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    4 pounds is great! Keep up the good work!
  • I only lost 1.2 when I weighed in and it's my first week too. I was pretty happy with that. Anything in that direction is a plus!! It means it's not going up:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    girl 4 pounds is so great, I am so excited and happy for you and I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!! You can do this. :drinker: :heart: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • 4 pounds is a great loss. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!