Commenting on friends status using the MFP app.

Options
I have the Droid 2 and I have the MFP app and it's great for logging my food and exercise but, I can't figure out how to get to my home page and comment on friend's status. Does anyone know how to do that?

Replies

• jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    i don't think you can, at least i haven't been able to either...
  • Mnk777
    Mnk777 Posts: 6
    Options
    I don't think you can. I just log in on google through my phone instead.....
  • odie02
    odie02 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have not been able to find a way either.... mobile app doesn't seem to have that feature yet.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You can't. The the app is just for logging cals and exercise. You have to go myfitnesspal.com through the internet on your phone if you'd like to use the social networking features.
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    There's a blue plus sign next to your friend's status on the news feed on the app's home page and if you push the plus sign, you get a text screen that lets you comment on their status. At least, that's how it works on my phone...

But I just noticed you're using a Droid and I have an iPhone, so maybe the app's different for the Droid. Sorry...
  • Uk_Yogini
    Uk_Yogini Posts: 167
    Options
    You have to type it into your web browser
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I thought maybe I just couldn't figure it out! Great idea on browsing the internet and logging in that way instead! Thanks!!!