Muscle food

Options
Now on my third muscle food order, I can safely say I won't shop anywhere else for meats now.

What's your favourite MF item?

Mine is the Chilli and Lime Chicken Breasts

Replies

• empy22
    empy22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, extra meaty sausages are my favourite- I'm putting an order in today so will try the chilli and lime chicken
  • IAmThunderHawk
    IAmThunderHawk Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    empy22 wrote: »
    Hi, extra meaty sausages are my favourite- I'm putting an order in today so will try the chilli and lime chicken

What did you make of em?!
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • ivanfawcettgibson
    ivanfawcettgibson Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Muscle foods are great, but those hatche steaks are gash! Same with the protein pizza, utterly disgusting.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Never heard of this Muscle Food of which you speak, I buy a lot of meat from Omaha Steaks but I'll definitely check out this MF, thanks.
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    Muscle foods are great, but those hatche steaks are gash! Same with the protein pizza, utterly disgusting.

Love both those products, their zero fat is rubbish
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Order meat by mail? Isn't that expensive?
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    Order meat by mail? Isn't that expensive?

Nope
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I had no idea about this either but I am in the US. I am all in for the high protein snickers bar! :)
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I had no idea about this either but I am in the US. I am all in for the high protein snickers bar! :)

Think they're a uk company, what are they like though?
  • MelaniaTrump
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I will have to keep an eye out for the snickers high protein. Wonder if at walmart.
    I saw the sugar is a bit high. Oh well... a treat from time to time.
  • ivanfawcettgibson
    Options

Rea

Really? I found the pizza inedible. I threw it away. Just buy some decent whey protein and sprinkle a bit on a pizza. 10000% better.
  • illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I found the pizza inedible. I threw it away. Just buy some decent whey protein and sprinkle a bit on a pizza. 10000% better.

All I can do is imagine my chocolate whey protein sprinkled over some pepperoni pizza and my tongue was not prepared for my imagination.

• Zipp237
    Zipp237 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Can there really be enough bodybuilder types who 1) buy into the idea that eating this stuff will give them bug muscles and 2) have excess cash to blow that someone makes a profit selling it?

Just when you think you've heard it all...
  • MelaniaTrump
    Options
    Chocolate or vanilla protein powder on pizza. Not sure.
  • ivanfawcettgibson
    Options
    Try strawberry on a hot shot. :s
    I tried the protein pizza as they were in a deal on some meat I bought, which is actually bob on. The base was like a thin corrugated card board, the toppings were okay, but you could see protein powder had just been poured on it randomly. Thankfully it was flavourless. The texture was disgusting so I binned it.

Do buy the meat though, there are some brilliant deals - apart from the hache steaks!
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options

Rea

Really? I found the pizza inedible. I threw it away. Just buy some decent whey protein and sprinkle a bit on a pizza. 10000% better.

Yeah love it and it's gluten free, an trust me I've tried them all. Finally a pizza I can eat that I don't feel 100% bad about
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    Zipp237 wrote: »
    Can there really be enough bodybuilder types who 1) buy into the idea that eating this stuff will give them bug muscles and 2) have excess cash to blow that someone makes a profit selling it?

Just when you think you've heard it all...

I don't get it? I eat there stuff because it helps with my macros and it's very good quality meat.
  • arubababy
    arubababy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I buy their meat as it's cheaper and better quality than some of the supermarkets. Wouldn't try anything other than meat though.
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    arubababy wrote: »
    I buy their meat as it's cheaper and better quality than some of the supermarkets. Wouldn't try anything other than meat though.

That's why I shop with them, but been trying different products with each order