Postpartum friends?!?!

Options
I'm looking for encouragement from people who know what I'm going through! I just had a baby girl 5 months ago and I'm ready to shed this baby weight! I need more postpartum friends and new moms and dads !

Replies

• corona214
    corona214 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I too am in the same boat as you are, except I am now 10 months pp. I'd love to join you on this journey. :)
  • staryellow
    staryellow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 11 months postpartum and am ready to lose this baby weight. I would love to join you ladies on this journey as well.
  • Mariahouze
    Mariahouze Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 3 and a half months post my baby boy and ready to shed extra weight. I'm excited to join you guys.
  • Trish_Bot
    Trish_Bot Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me as well please. My baby girl is 10 months now and I am more than ready to shed the weight.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    There's a group fit fabulous postpartum
  • lebethbeene
    lebethbeene Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I know how you feel. I'm a mom of 8 month old twins. I've stayed very busy (stay at home mom) as you can imagine. I'd love to have and give support to other ladies in the same boat. Feel free to add me.
  • kelcierae23
    kelcierae23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    11 mos pp here and need to lose all I gained and then some! Feel free to add me, I'd love some encouragement and would love to give some as well!
  • malisamali
    malisamali Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello eveyone!!I too know how you feeI I am 2 weeks postpartum and had a c- section so it's been rough!!! I would like to join as well
  • lesleykc
    lesleykc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just found this board, about to have my second baby next week! Looking to add some friends to help me get back in shape
  • CMayBos
    CMayBos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5 months pp :)