Coffee fans

Options

Replies

• angpowers
    angpowers Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    lun4wub wrote: »
    I need coffee every morning and some days after work. I drink it and make it lots of different ways. But Spanish style coffee is my favorite.

oooooo what's Spanish style coffee??
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    coffee's the bomb. flavored, couple splendas, a splash of unsweetened cashew or almond milk - perfecto!
  • AndyJBacon
    AndyJBacon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ^I've wanted to roast my own, but I'm afraid I'd burn them or otherwise mess them up.
  • angpowers
    angpowers Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    foxygirl14 wrote: »
    I'm in the black coffee club. 2-3 cups a day for survival haha :)

^^ me too!!
    I use to think 1cup was PLENTY for anyone (and thats an 8-10oz) oh my my my was I wrong haha

2-3 is my happy place nowadays haha

I at least accompany that with 10-15 glasses of water for the day so its all good right? haha
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    It definitely takes some practice and timing of the 1st and second cracks, but it's totally worth it!
  • Starre64
    Starre64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oops! Started another thread when I meant to respond to this one! Forgive me, new user :) Coffee Rocks!
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I love my morning coffee, I always look forward to it when I wake up. I usually also have an extra cup in the afternoon on work days.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Love coffee , sometimes i grind the beans myself and sometimes i buy preground beans . I just put them in a french press and and pour with just a wee bit of milk .
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I need a 16 oz coffee in the morning and again in the evening. I used to drink a lot more, but lately I've gotten into green tea as well.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    2 cups a day for me. I cut out caffeine for 3 months to see if I felt better. I did not - I just really missed it. One cup fresh ground medium roast with semi skimmed milk and a spoon of brown sugar crystals mmm. One cappuchino in the afternoon. It's my daily ritual and I love it!
  • wonderwoman8613
    wonderwoman8613 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love coffee , I love it with hazelnut creamer and one sweetener I drink the Folgers Half Caff, regular makes me too jumpy and decaf just about puts me to sleep. I was having a hard time finding creamer that wouldn't jeopardize my diet, Finally I went back to powdered . I am fine with that . I am allergic to milk anyways.
  • jayele72
    jayele72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking WAY less coffee than I used to since I started on my raw(ish) diet. So for me it's 2 cups of Dogwood Colombia Nodier Andrade (small roaster out of Minneapolis) in the morning black and strong :)
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I absolutely have to have my morning cup of coffee. Cannot function without it. After that, i don't like coffee any more than my 1 cup, and it has to be in the morning.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Kenyan AA, whole bean, freshly ground, black

Back-up coffee is

Costa Rican, whole bean, freshly ground, black
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I drink strong black coffee all day long. Probably way to much of it. :)
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Coffe is AWESOME!
    I have a 3 cup French Press at work that makes great coffee.
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    tgcmom3 wrote: »
    I'm Canadian so it's timmies whenever wherever

Especially their dark roast! One of my Canadian buddies (now living in Michigan) swears it's better over there.
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    have any of you had kona coffee (real kona coffee)? when i was in hawaii years ago, i had it at a little coffee shop and it was ah-mazing. i heard angels singing. and then proceeded to not sleep for days. :joking: :mostly:
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm a bit of a coffee snob. Black Rifle Coffee Company, Hand burr style grinder, Aeropress or Pour Over.

Right now I've been enjoying their Better Than a *kitten* blend. And yes that's the legit name of the blend.