Elimination Challenge for anyone wanting to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• justme84x
    justme84x Posts: 66
    Options
    Yay! Sign me up please! I'm SO excited!
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm in if there is still room!
  • fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yay! Sign me up please! I'm SO excited!

I will add you and give you details! you are on team yellow follow this link to use the new thread and welcome!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/278503-8-week-elimination-challenge-closed-group
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    I'm in if there is still room!

I will add you as well and give you more details in a message. You are on team Green. use our new link to post on the thread.. welcome!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/278503-8-week-elimination-challenge-closed-group
  • LoraEllen
    LoraEllen Posts: 81
    Options
    Would love to join if there's room! Thanks!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I would love to jump in on this - buutttt you said its open to anyone - are you doing straight weight loss or % of weightloss. I have about 18 lbs more to lose and those don't come off quickly - while I love the competive challenge I know I can only lose 1-2 lbs a week likely so wouldn't be much help to a team unless it was on a % basis.
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    This group is now full! thanks to everyone who signed up!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    I would love to jump in on this - buutttt you said its open to anyone - are you doing straight weight loss or % of weightloss. I have about 18 lbs more to lose and those don't come off quickly - while I love the competive challenge I know I can only lose 1-2 lbs a week likely so wouldn't be much help to a team unless it was on a % basis.

I am balancing the teams so that there won't be uneven numbers like one team only have 5 lbs to lose while other teams have like 100. that would not be fair. You would be very beneficial to balance out one of our teams. Let me know if you want in, i have s spot for ya
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Would love to join if there's room! Thanks!

You are in, I will message you the details!