off topic - getting over someone

Options
Hi need some advice spoke a while ago about toxic guy I was kind of seeing he lives an hour flight away and I kind of want to block him on facebook but feel guilty even though I shouldn't - what would you do?

Replies

• laurenduffy1988
    laurenduffy1988 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just always doubt my judgement saying stuff like maybe he is upset over me blah blah when actually he is messaging other people and thats the reality of why he has cut me off again
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Move on.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So many fish in the sea. Life is too short to waste on toxic relationships.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    You've just said he's toxic, you want to block him and that you shouldn't feel guilty about it. Nothing any of us need to say, you've answered your own question.
  • laurenduffy1988
    laurenduffy1988 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you all I think because my confidence is low I just cling on cause 10 percent of the time he says something nice - I am moving to a new city around friends in 2 weeks so hoping it will take my mind off it
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    He lives an hour flight away and a douche......its very unlikely he's going to bother turning up at your door......block and delete you deserve better than a man treating you as a booty call when it suits
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Block and delete you don't need his crumbs
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Just delete him. If he keeps messaging then block. You'll feel so much better
  • PhatLass72
    PhatLass72 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Block him and move on. Take ownership of your life and don't let him have any control over it anymore, trust me from someone who knows, it's an amazing feeling!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »
    Block him from every aspect of your life. Toxic people are like vampires looking for sustenance and will try to come back when their supply is low. You don't need garbage like that in your life. Your instinct to block him was right. You're better off alone than with someone who messes with your emotions.

All of that, but don't be bitter towards them or upset with yourself. Both hate and regret as such just keep you from moving forward. Take the high road in how you talk to them and yourself.

You got this.