HI EVERYONE!!

Options
Well, my name is Joshica, you all can call me Jo. I am here because would love to feel like I'm not on this journey to a new me alone! I have 169 lbs to loose, and it so scary that I actually have that much to loose but it is what it is. My first weight loss goal is a size 24. I would like to be able wear a size 24 completely w/ NO CHANCE of fitting 26 or 28, so that is my mini challenge for myself over the next 2 months. I am a mother of 3 wonderful teens, and I DEF need the energy to keep up with them, lol. They are 15, 14, and 11 (pre-teen). I am married to an most AWESOME man, He is such a gift from God I can't even explain it. I work out 5 times a week 50 min a day Mon-Fri & I do allow my body to rest on Saturday & Sunday. I do weights for my arms, chest, and abs on Monday & Thursday, and that is it. I've been at this for 2 weeks going strong! I'm excited, and ready to take this all the way.

Replies

• Alanismans0n
    Alanismans0n Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sounds Awesome! You can do it!:happy:
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Hello Jo!

Welcome aboard. Its great to see that you are on a great start girl!!!! Keep that up and before you know it you will meet your first mini goal!!!! You are welcome to add me as a friend. I wish you much sucess.
  • Wooogirlem
    Wooogirlem Posts: 12
    Options
    You took the first step! Yay, and good luck.
  • LoraEllen
    LoraEllen Posts: 81
    Options
    Congratulations on being motivated to change! There are many great people on here that will inspire and help you stay focused. There are a lot of challenges starting today with it being a new month. Geting involved with one can help jump start your journey! I've joined several. Send me a friend request if you would like....I'd love to be friends and motivate each other!

Have a great day!
  • swellkell
    swellkell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should be friends since we started at the same time, are very determined, and both have incredible husbands! I am not an excersiser but want to start with some arm weights and resistance excersise. Because I have some health limitations, using my legs for anything other than short walks is impossible. Maybe we could motivate one another!
  • babynurse123
    babynurse123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome! you will love it here, you will get so much support!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I have already met so many determined, encouraging, and AWESOME people! Already making progress!
  • arkabama
    arkabama Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome Jo !!! Good luck on your journey :)
  • aims78
    aims78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Jo! This site and the people on it are amazing, wish you the best of luck on your journey!
  • dmhaag
    dmhaag Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have had a lot of success out of this site! Add me if you'd like.
  • kamcando
    kamcando Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You and I are both starting on this, Jo, and I am as scared as you. I will be watching you and praying for your success as well as mine. At least you have a profile pic up...LOL!
  • cori4
    cori4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I already am motivated by your positivity! keep it up!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You are off to a good start! keep it up!