Keto/LCHF friends wanted

Options
Would love more friends on the Ketogenic or Low Carb lifestyle with preferably open diaries. Would love to get some new food ideas from you all.

Replies

• berber1399
    berber1399 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • JennypegMarie
    JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm new at LCHF. I don't mind you adding me @berber1399 :)
  • jazzypratt
    jazzypratt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    just started last week! Down 5 lbs
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have been low carb for 5 months. Feel free to add me :-)
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    fc3dcfd8bb85753e52a6912e692a68b1.jpg

low carbing and using a Jawbone, so possibly a double whammy!
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Low carb since the end of March! Down ~21 lbs since then! (Almost 35 overall.)
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Consider joining the Low Carber Daily group. That is where most ketofiles and low carbers hang out.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
    They are a very supportive group. :)

Thanks for the link. Just submitted my request to join. Why does participation need to be approved? Seems odd for a place like MFP that appears to be very open to everyone.
  • thedollylala
    thedollylala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • bop926
    bop926 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am starting Keto plan TODAY! Add me, would love the support :)
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    85 lbs down. Come on and follow
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    pdxhak wrote: »
    Consider joining the Low Carber Daily group. That is where most ketofiles and low carbers hang out.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Thanks for the link. Just submitted my request to join. Why does participation need to be approved? Seems odd for a place like MFP that appears to be very open to everyone.

It was before I joined. I believe that they had some issues about people lurking and then others complaining about issues in the main boards. There aren't any problems now. I've been a member for over a year and have found the group to be very positive and helpful.
  • JennyJStewart
    JennyJStewart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd love me some keto-friends.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    pdxhak wrote: »

It used to be the case that anyone could view it but you had to be a member to participate. Some issues arose that led to the current closed status but the source of the issues is probably now historic.
  • bikergirl2011
    bikergirl2011 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting the Keto plan today and would love to see some diaries and hear success stories. Please add me.
  • microb2702
    microb2702 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been low carb/keto since April 1st & down 22 lbs!
  • carefreekitties
    carefreekitties Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been moderate carb with portion control since last september and been keto since mid May.
  • Kobz27
    Kobz27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    In 62 days myself and down 26 lbs. and have way better energy levels than I have ever had. I always caution newbies about the low carb flu they can get in the first 2 weeks. It's very important to keep your activity level low the first 2 weeks of going into this. I'm in this for life. And the more I keep reading about this the more benefits I keep seeing.
  • Kobz27
    Options
    I am starting the Keto plan today and would love to see some diaries and hear success stories. Please add me.

I'd add you but I don't know how. You can add me if you know how.

• Kobz27
    Options
    Annavocino dot com has some great recipes for NSNG. She also has a cookbook coming out this summer. I love the fat head pizza crust for making pizza, it's like 30 carbs for the whole pizza