Starting over again

Options
RitaCrile
RitaCrile Posts: 4 Member
I was losing a few years ago. But i got discouraged. And low and behold, I've not only regained the weight, but even more. I've got to succeed. One good thing is that I've quite smoking, but also had to have back surgery, so my exercise is minimal, but slowly trying to increase. The pain is what slows me down. One day at a time.

Replies

9549738052 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm like you. Years ago I lost all my weight. Slowly it came back plus more. Now I have to lose the weight. I just had 1 of the 2 surgeries I needed. The 2nd one is for my back. They won't operate until I lose some weight. Hopefully we can motivate each other.
  • jaxdoxiecrazy
    jaxdoxiecrazy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. I, too, lost 46# in 2014 and regained 30. I have started over and have currently lost 12 pounds in three months... just counting calories and portion control. Because of a back issue and feet problems, I'm unable to hit gym but will once things subside a little. One thing I'd like to share that I read "somewhere"... and seems to be working for me... FASTING at night. I no longer eat ANYTHING after 6 pm, as I go in to work at 6, giving a 12-hour fast. It is really working but I have to plan my evening meal so I'm not starving by morning. Lots of water helps! I keep reminding myself... I CAN make it until morning; I WILL have another meal.

Take care and count those calories!!
  • cristineking
    cristineking Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again. I lost 80# two years ago and have gained 50# back. My issues are a little medical and alot of letting life get in the way of taking care of myself. I tend to put everyone else before me and I lose myself. I have lost 3#'s in the past week. I need help planning the evening meals that will also keep a husband and football playing teenage son happy. Any suggestions?
  • ddrmaster07
    ddrmaster07 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I have fallen off after moving to a new city and in the meantime I found 20 pounds. I was more active in another city without even having a membership