Does anyone want to talk/text?

Options
MattyMcFly91
MattyMcFly91 Posts: 4 Member
Hello there, this my first real time trying to talk to anyone in the community. Whoever is feeling lonely like I am or needs extra motivation with your fitness goals I'm always here for you. But first alittle about me. I've been using MFP since 2013 and I have taken off a significant amount of weight. I've been wanting to post a transformation video or some photos within the coming months. It's just been hard to stay positive as of lately. Can anyone relate? Thanks again for your time.

Replies

• jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I can relate as well
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I can very much relate.
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Definitely need some motivation. I have fallen off for 2 weeks now..need to get my healthy habits back
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    If you want to talk we can. I added you as a friend yesterday I think. I have a kik, a cell number, a Instagram, and a Facebook. Just pick and we can talk whenever. I'd like to have someone to talk to.

Be careful bro... she's only 17
  • _benyboy5
    _benyboy5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If you want to talk we can. I added you as a friend yesterday I think. I have a kik, a cell number, a Instagram, and a Facebook. Just pick and we can talk whenever. I'd like to have someone to talk to.

Be careful bro... she's only 17

well 17 IS legal in most states
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i relate to this hi freaks