Does anyone use a waist trainer?

Options
I have a low hanging belly and i was wondering if it will help with that and my boobs im a guy

Replies

• Fluffy2Fit2Shredded
    Fluffy2Fit2Shredded Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I thought it would help me too. I THOUGHT it did. Eventually it all came down to better choice of foods, cooking more of my meals and prepping them in advance so I can cook them quickly without wasting time measuring/weighing, etc. and hitting the gym hard and frequently. In the beginning your body will be sore constantly. Just heal up, work another part of your body separate from what you did before, and the day it heals, it it again HARD. Increase your protein, minimize your carbs, keep your fats on point, eliminate sugar, aim for HYPERTROPHY constantly to build muscle. HIIT Cardio. Calorie deficit, 70-80% of your daily calorie maintenance. Lots of Ab work with same routine (work them from all angles and all exercises, let it heal days after, hit it hard again soon as you're able to....repeat). Do that and in 3 months you'll SEE a huge change. In 6 months, if you're on point, you could make a MAJOR turnaround like I did. Just have to FOCUS and buckle down. Good luck!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    waist trainers will not change your body's composition, or the way fat is held (or in your case, hanging). They can also have dangerous consequences if used incorrectly/too often.
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Sorry but they don't do anything.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Im sad i thought they would :'( thanks guys!
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    fluffygio wrote: »
    Im sad i thought they would :'( thanks guys!

That's what they want you to believe....same with miracle pills and shakes. They don't work.