Chocolate Covered Bacon Diet

Options

Replies

• Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    So, only eat recipes found on Epic Meal Time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

I think this recipe had good amount of bacon... but where's the chocolate?

Chocolate + bacon & only 30,000 calories. We have a winner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3nA2zqeX5Q
  • Spreadborough
    Options
    So, only eat recipes found on Epic Meal Time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

I think this recipe had good amount of bacon... but where's the chocolate?

Chocolate + bacon & only 30,000 calories. We have a winner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3nA2zqeX5Q

Winner, Winner, Chocolate Covered Bacon Dinner.

This was more what I had in mind. Thanks for this one. I loved it!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    This sounds similar to the Bacon Fat Enema diet that I tried... FYI you'll need to buy stock in new underwear. Your's sounds much more fun.
  • Spreadborough
    Options
    This sounds similar to the Bacon Fat Enema diet that I tried... FYI you'll need to buy stock in new underwear. Your's sounds much more fun.

EWWWWWW!!! I think I'll stick to the chocolate covered bacon idea, thank you very much!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine just posted this on twitter... it has everything you need to live a healthy happy life and its does wonders for the wasteline!!! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/theweekinpictures/8611586/The-week-in-pictures-1-July-2011.html?image=1
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    The Today Show featured Deep Fried Kool-Aid this morning. Should go well with Chocolate Covered Bacon.
  • lovejoydavid
    lovejoydavid Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This is the Jim Gaffigan diet, right? My, question, then, is where is the fatback?
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Blah.. that diet is hoey!

Refried peanut butter and pork rinds are the way to go! And, you can get it in 5 hour energy shots!!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    The Today Show featured Deep Fried Kool-Aid this morning. Should go well with Chocolate Covered Bacon.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm totally going to try that!!!!!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    You could always try a Bacon Maple Bar from Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon.

Maple-Bacon-Voodoo-Doughnut.jpg
  • Bratkins
    Bratkins Posts: 47
    Options
    The reason you would drop weight would have nothing to do with it being chocolate or bacon. It is because you are cutting out a whole bunch of stuff. But it isn't good for you.
  • Spreadborough
    Options
    You could always try a Bacon Maple Bar from Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon.

Those look interesting.
  • Spreadborough
    Options
    If a person was to try the Chocolate Covered Bacon Diet, I heard it is best to alternate between Chocolate Covered Bacon and Bacon Wrapped Chocolate. This confuses the body, and keeps it from going into "starvation mode".

Do you think there is any truth to that?....
  • lovejoydavid
    lovejoydavid Posts: 395 Member
    Options

I have had that, though it was in Eugene. It was wonderful.
  • Spreadborough
    Options

I have had that, though it was in Eugene. It was wonderful.

I'll have to check out Voodoo Doughnuts some day. I'm not too far north of Portland. I have heard of them, just because the Portland Timbers posts photos of some of their doughnut creations.
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I think it would only work if you had an appetizer of deep fried twinkies and washed it down with a milkshake. Now you're talking some serious kicking butt on that plateau. Oh wait, did you want to go up or down? :tongue:
  • waterjogger
    waterjogger Posts: 114
    Options
    Yummo!!! I think I may have to try this-no drops for me though. I wanna actually eat the chocolate!!!:laugh:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    You're serious? This is a joke of some kind, right? :huh:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm? *shouts RETARD*
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    jeze there's some thick ppl in this world who really should pass an intelligence test to breed....
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the white chocolate idea, but Nutella does sound good...
    Nutella covered bacon? That is the dumbest idea I've heard for years.

Chocolate sets firm, but nutella would stay all gooey and the slices of bacon would all stick together, yuck.
    If a person was to try the Chocolate Covered Bacon Diet, I heard it is best to alternate between Chocolate Covered Bacon and Bacon Wrapped Chocolate. This confuses the body, and keeps it from going into "starvation mode".

Do you think there is any truth to that?....
    Absolutely, your body can tell the difference I'm sure. :bigsmile: