Stability Ball anyone??

Options
Does anyone have any stability ball excercises that you like to do and feel the results? Please share! I do the upward crunches, but have not had much success in the push up w/feet on ball. Not quite there yet I guess.

Replies

• hdtoolgirl
    hdtoolgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any stability ball excercises that you like to do and feel the results? Please share! I do the upward crunches, but have not had much success in the push up w/feet on ball. Not quite there yet I guess.
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    with the pushup you can put your belly on the ball, then do the pushup. Gradually make it so your feet are on the ball! Good luck.
  • healthychic
    Options
    ooh ooh, i have the perfect thing for you! Bender Ball! I swear, it works just like the commerical says. You can feel the results instantly, and it is perfect for crunches. I got mine for 9.95 on tv, but you can get them online and on ebay too. Good luck!!:happy:

-Danielle
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    Options
    idk if its everywhere but our walmart carries bender ball now just an FYI
  • healthychic
    Options
    ooh nevermind, i read that wrong, you wanted to know stablitly ball exercises..hahah :laugh: i got confused. Well, i do crunches by laying on the floor and putting my legs on the ball, that is a workout that works good.

-Danielle
  • stevieg_fan
    Options
    put the ball between your fit - left your legs up - while lifting your arms - grab the ball - lower legs - lower arms with ball until it touches the floor - lift both arms/legs - put ball back in between ankles - lower arms/legs until ball touches floor - repeat...