Water

Options
Any suggestions for drinking at least :sick: the min 8 glass of water for someone who doesn't like water.:sick:

Replies

• grammymelPolly
    Options
    Put 1 single serving of crystal light in your glass, I can get my water down better with a straw.
  • anhaab
    anhaab Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I like Mio (made by Kraft) that you can add to the water to flavor it. I also like Sobe Lifewater Zero and Vitamin Water Zero.
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    I drink my water with a straw as well. I also add a pack of Great Value flavor powder to my water. Just stir, mix and sip. Walmart carries a variety of flavors such as Wild Strawberry, Peach Mango, Kiwi Strawberry etc...
  • ahappyapple
    ahappyapple Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I always use a straw...it helps you drink it faster. Try adding lemon, lime or orange to the water to flavor it. I also just keep a jug with me EVERYWHERE I go (even around the house) and I take a sip anytime I think about it. If you do that all day then you should get all your ounces in. :)
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    lots of ice and squeeze some lemon into it! and the straw thing - really does help! I drink WAY more with a straw for some reason!
  • Muirenn
    Muirenn Posts: 24
    Options
    I have a big 32oz plastic bottle I use. I am not a fan of plain water so I add lemon and make sure it's super cold. I am getting better about drinking it. I have cut my soda consumption
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Add some flavoring. Great Value or Crystal Light are the best
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    I agree with some of the other a straw makes it go down quicker. I drink mine with lots of ice it seems to be easier the colder it is. some days i add a crystal light pack to a couple of my glasses. but while i am work I have a 32 oz. bottle that i try to drink at least that while I am at the office. that way i have half down and only half to go when i get home
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I like the sport top bottles that are 33 oz. I also add Nestea ice tea with lemon packets (I only add one to the bottle - just enough to get the tea flavor without over powering). It is made with splenda.

I can get 3-- 33oz bottles down in a day. The sport top really helps. :drinker:
  • SWEET31
    SWEET31 Posts: 40
    Options
    I buy the bottle of 16 onz of water and I have to drink at least 4 with the gv packets tastes great ,that is the only way to drink water ,I dont like it :tongue:
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    I take water with me everywhere, otherwise I just wouldn't drink it.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I just purchased some Mio flavors and they are awesome.