Workout Videos

Options
Does anyone know the most accurate way to add workout videos on here? This app doesn't have an option to select for the videos I do. Just curious if anyone has found an accurate way to add this form of exercise! Thanks!

Replies

• jenhitt
    jenhitt Posts: 107 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What video?

I use the type of exercise in the video. For example, MFP doesn't allow me to track the exact video I did today, but it's a circuit workout, so I used that category for tracking. The calorie count doesn't match exactly what my HRM said, but it's pretty close.
  • kolbi_reimer
    kolbi_reimer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I mainly do Jillian Michaels workouts but I also have DVDs by other trainers as well. What heart rate monitor do you use? I've been thinking about getting one I just don't know which to go with or how accurate they are?
  • nikki94541
    nikki94541 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I google mine... However, everybody is different and a heart monitor is the best way .... looking to get mine next week. Which video are you doing? I am doing CIZE
  • kolbi_reimer
    kolbi_reimer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do all different but my favorite is probably her banish fat boost metabolism workout. It's great cardio and doesn't disappoint!