Halfway point Before and Afters- down 16 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! I was so nervous about posting these because I have only lost half of my goal weight. You all are awesome!!
  • corbansmom
    corbansmom Posts: 71
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Are you only doing C25k three times a week and watching your portions, or are you adding other workouts in too? I started C25k a month ago also, but on week 5, and have been running 4-5 days per week (starting week 8 tomorrow). I'm not really seeing much difference on the scale or in inches. I don't eat a heck of a whole lot either, but can't count calories because it makes me crazy! Any pointers?
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Your midsection looks really trim! Great job!
  • bustertriscuit
    bustertriscuit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Go you!
    You are blessed with a very cute figure. Even at your high weight you still look pretty damn good. you have a great shape!
    I can't wait to see what you look like when you're done!
  • hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    awsome you look fabulous great loss and losing those inches!!!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look awesome. Keep up the good work, I am impressed with the running too!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    U look amazing......wtg :)
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You have such an amazing shape and your tummy is sooo flat!! You look awesome!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    KEEP ON DOIN' WHAT YOU ARE DOIN'...IT'S PAYIN' OFF :flowerforyou: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!