Looking for motivation and active friends...

Options
sgoing07
sgoing07 Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi. I'm Shonna. What keeps you motivated? What's your journey? I have been on here for years. I have now been active everyday since January 1st. And have lost 25 lbs...well it goes up and down. 22-25lbs. Good luck to everyone..just keep moving...just keep moving...lol

Replies

• lilbitmeme
    lilbitmeme Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am a bit like you in this game. I range from being down 26-30 points. Over all have lost 70 in the last couple years. I stay active and love working out outdoors. Always looking for brave friends that like to keep each other going !
  • NiecyBTL
    NiecyBTL Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm just getting back on MFP and looking for others that are motivated to stay on their journey. Glad to connect with you!!!
  • morgankadams796
    morgankadams796 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am new to this and so far have only logged 10 days but am loving it! I would love to help motivate people as they work towards goals and receive some encouragement as well! Can't wait to see the amazing things y'all accomplish!
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Please send me friend requests, y'all. For some reason, MFP is not letting me send friend requests to anyone :(
  • jailyn3
    jailyn3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have been on MFP for a few years and could use some motivation to keep me going! Until recently I had a 170 day streak that ending when we went camping in the mountains and had no service. New friends welcome!
  • sgoing07
    sgoing07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thank you to everyone that gives support to myself and everyone else. This should be an awesome journey!!!
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello,your more than welcome to add me