Wendy's pickles!?!?

Options
Wendy's pickles are my favorite! Does anyone know what kind/brand they are??

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I don't know what brand they are, but I believe they're "bread and butter" pickles.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No clue. You can try to call them and ask, but it may be proprietary information that they might not want to reveal. You can try to get hired there, that way you can find out. Then you can quit after you get the pickle brand. Win win!
  • SherrieBee71
    SherrieBee71 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I too believe they are bread & butter. Guessing because they arent my fav by far lol..so I take them off lol
  • briislovely
    briislovely Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've had bread and butter pickles and they don't taste like these ones. Atleast not where I live. Bread and butter are way too sweet.
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i don't think they are bread and butter. i think they are basic dill pickles. like briislovely said, if they were bread and butter, they would be sweet
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've had bread and butter pickles and they don't taste like these ones. Atleast not where I live. Bread and butter are way too sweet.

Google it. It seems like they have changed from Dill pickles to Sweet pickles... I'm glad you brought this up... I don't like sweet pickles :)
  • Jenntenn84
    Jenntenn84 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I too love Wendy's pickles and always ask for a side order of them. I don't know that they're bread and butter as some have said. They seem like they're dill but not your classic dill. They taste much fresher and aren't that weird greenish yellow color like you see at other fast food restaurants. They remind me of the Kosher brand, but I doubt that's who they're using. Hopefully one day we can solve this great mystery!