Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats great work
  • thepawn1
    thepawn1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Down another 5lbs, looking forward to this last goal set! Feel fantastic and really now enjoy working out. It's been such an awesome journey.
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great story - so many NSR and weight successes! Keep up the great work.
  • Jaegur
    Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, man! I'm pretty much you--sorta. My highest was 427 I think, and I'm now just under 350. 250 is my first goal, so hopefully in a year I can just copy/paste part of your post =)
  • thepawn1
    Options
    Awesome! Your story reminds me so much of myself. I began here on MFP at 367. I'd had recent blood work and everything can came in normal range, praise God, but was still very obese and in need of changes or I'd risk health complications. I'm now down 100 and everything you write about it can relate to. Though I last flew when I'd only lost about 5 lbs, so I'm looking forward to my next flight to see how much easier it is.

I've got some flights coming up now and I am anxious to see how it feels. I've gone from a 52in pant size to a 38in pant size.
  • thepawn1
    Options
    Jaegur wrote: »
    Awesome job, man! I'm pretty much you--sorta. My highest was 427 I think, and I'm now just under 350. 250 is my first goal, so hopefully in a year I can just copy/paste part of your post =)

I wish you much success! Great effort there. My first 3-4 months and 30-40lbs was mostly all diet control, I didn't bring a lot of exercise in until after. I was eating so much calorie dense food it was easy to rack up 4000+ calories a day. Reducing my cheese intake was a huge starter, I'm such a cheese addict. lol.
  • Raymil82
    Raymil82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Holy moley! Good job! I have 85lbs to lose and just started my journey. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • thepawn1
    Options
    Thanks and welcome to the journey! I turned 41 this year, was glad age didn't keep me back. Lol
  • Trailtramper74
    Trailtramper74 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How inspirational! I understand the difficulty of sticking to a plan with work travel, but I am learning to do it as well.
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look completely different! You must feel so proud by what you have accomplished, I 'm following your footsteps this year =)
  • thepawn1
    Options
    @kitty I do! It's been a great trip...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!