today is a new day!

Options
yesterday was horrible...i started out good then came dinner time and did fast food...ended up 1000 over my calorie count!! and i didnt work out at all :(

Today is a new day tho! And I'm already starting off good!

Replies

• Tdance5678
    Tdance5678 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day!!! I find that sometimes it helps to actually have a plan what you are going to eat. Someone told me once "being hungry leads to bad food choices" and I totally believe that. I do much better when I know what I'm going to have that way I'm not tempted to go pick up something "easy".
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day!!!
    If I feel myself starting to get hungry I have a snack and a top up on water to keep me going till my next meal!!
    :)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    No dwelling on the past and what we can't undo! Learn from it and make better choices today!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    That is the right attitude!
  • CaseyLynn3
    Options
    Everyone of you sound wonderfully supportive and optimistic! I am a natural born optimist but have self control (in that natrually fat free area) so that my pesimistic friends don't get freaked out to often. :-)

I am doing pretty ok with my calorie intake and less that terrible with getting a little exercise but my issue comes to light in the fact that I lose steam rather quickly (or have before finding this site) due to the fact that results take a while to be noticable. I am fighting harder than I ever have before and my first very small goal was reached today, I only had one carbonated drink, other than that I drank one cup of coffee and water. I can tell my body is much better off when I take in the right amounts of water but I have a great relationship with diet Dr. Pepper so it will be difficult for a few days. No worries - I will fight and win this battle!!!