bigger *kitten*

Options
I've always had a flat *kitten* I've got a fast metabolism and my bum is never big I want to eat lots of cals and bulk my butt to a good size then tone bulk tone bulk until it's nice and tonned any suggestions to get quick results in size

Replies

• briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I don't think that's a calorie/bulking thing, I think that's more of a musculature thing. You would need to do exercises that specifically address your, uh... kitten. Squats, deadlifts, etc. Not sure how bulking would or wouldn't affect trying to target one area, but I know for me, I have small calves. I can work them out, run, bike, jump, etc., and at the end of it all, I still have small calves. It's just a genetic thing for me.

While I understand trying to re-shape a body part or area, I guess my main goal now is to just be the best version of me, not some perfect "ideal" I think I should be.

But, good luck with your *kitten*!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Hip thrusts, yo.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,400 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Hip thrusts, yo.

And squats/DL/RDL and a few others. Or just follow strong curves...

Out of curiosity OP, how many calories are you eating?
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    When the good folk at MFP say hip thrusts, I can't help butt think *Elvis*.

OP, I bless you on your quest for the *kitten*
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Just want to add that you do not have a fast metabolism, but are probably just highly active....

increase the calories and you will gain ...
  • Longevity100
    Longevity100 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Fabe1993 wrote: »
    I've always had a flat *kitten* I've got a fast metabolism and my bum is never big I want to eat lots of cals and bulk my butt to a good size then tone bulk tone bulk until it's nice and tonned any suggestions to get quick results in size

What strength training program are you currently following? What does a typical day of eating look like for you?
  • Fabe1993
    Fabe1993 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What are RDl? And Dl I'm eating like 3000 cal a day lifting heavy squats and strength training eating anything really... I need to eat cleaner tbf and cheers I'll YouTube hip thrusts lol and try out some
  • Longevity100
    Longevity100 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How much protein are you eating on a daily basis and what foods are you getting your protein from?
  • psuLemon
    Options
    Fabe1993 wrote: »
    What are RDl? And Dl I'm eating like 3000 cal a day lifting heavy squats and strength training eating anything really... I need to eat cleaner tbf and cheers I'll YouTube hip thrusts lol and try out some

Well if you are eating 3k then you have a standard metabolism. Many of us maintain at those levels.

And if you want a butt just follow strong curves. Plenty of hip thrusters and squats.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Wow, never heard someone call it a kitten lol, thats a new one.
  • psuLemon
    Options
    Wow, never heard someone call it a kitten lol, thats a new one.

You haven't met our language filter.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I just want my god kitten kitten to grow, KITTEN!!
  • psuLemon
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I just want my god kitten kitten to grow, KITTEN!!

Please, keep making my eyes burn... I swear its like PTSD.
  • Fabe1993
    Fabe1993 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How do I follow strong curves and it automatically changed it to kitten lol I meant bum I'm eating tuna and nuts
  • psuLemon
    Options
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I love a nice big kitten.

OP, run Strong Curves, eat food, lift heavy. I grew my butt 2 inches over the winter doing lifts from this program and eating in a slight surplus. Now I'm cutting some of the fat back down but so far...booty is here to stay.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    surgery
  • MacBoyy97
    MacBoyy97 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Eat hella chicken, corn bread, and collard greens. Trust me, I know. Your booty will start to get thick. Don't forget your squats as well.