Not new but starting over again

Options
Hello Everyone! This isn't exactly my first time on MFP, more like my third or fourth. I am looking to make a permanent lifestyle change, something that I can not only live with but enjoy. I would like to have someone that I can talk to most nights since the time I struggle the most is after work. I have a major addiction to sugar and if it gets in my head I can't stop thinking about it until I get it, even if it means making a special trip to town to the item I am craving. Please feel free to PM me or add me as a friend. Hopefully, we will be able to support each other to reach our goals.

Replies

• annie2113
    annie2113 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I completely understand! I struggle with night cravings for anything sweet. I'd love to help and have you help me
  • sjackson32927
    sjackson32927 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too, am addicted to sugar
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. Actually been on here several years and most of my friends are inactive now. I gained 60 pounds last year after some life stressors and am my heaviest ever. I am trying to get back to the healthy, happy, athletic me that I know is in here.
  • Southernsass38
    Southernsass38 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love sweet and salty. This isnt my 1st rodeo either... Feel free to add me