600 calories left at 9 pm

Options
So I worked out hard today with gym buddies, even treated my self to Chipotle and a huge omelet earlier today, not really hungry. I don't want to not eat them and get in to starvation mode, but I also don't want to grab a couple candy bars and get a sugar rush before bed. Its seems silly to ask for advice on what calorie rich food I should eat. but any suggestion would be great

Replies

• Dytari
    Dytari Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So I worked out hard today with gym buddies, even treated my self to Chipotle and a huge omelet earlier today, not really hungry. I don't want to not eat them and get in to starvation mode, but I also don't want to grab a couple candy bars and get a sugar rush before bed. Its seems silly to ask for advice on what calorie rich food I should eat. but any suggestion would be great
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same position you are! About 600 calories left but dont want to eat them.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think skipping it for one day would be okay. I'm sure you won't go into starvation mode after just one evening. If you're not hungry, no worries! If you want to eat some of them... maybe eat some almonds or some bread. :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    peanut butter
    cottage cheese
    almonds

eat em.....you dont want to yo yo

your body needs to get adjusted....even out the fuel needs and the fuel on a day to day basis

if you need 900 cals your body deserves the cals even if you don't know you are hungary
  • Bride092909
    Options
    Can I have some?

I ahve 44 left and am hungry
  • Dytari
    Dytari Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would totally share!!
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    I have 1200 left over from yesterday. I didn't skip any meals either. I'm a running fool so I'm suppose to consume more calories but I already feel like I eat non stop. KWIM?
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Start planning your meals accordingly . If you know that you are going to be working out and will have extra calories for the day then plan for that in your meal plans. Have an extra snack through out the day add an extra serving to one or more of your meals.

-Adrienne:heart: