My Bikini Contest SUIT!

Options

Replies

• akninsas
    akninsas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, You are inspiring! Good Luck and you have already won!!!!!
  • groom
    groom Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Want a booty like that! Please let us know how it goes!
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    You look awesome girl! :happy: I have a contest coming up in two weeks! I hope I look as good as you! Keep us posted on how it goes. Win or lose the contest, you've already won the war! :smile:
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    2s1ljqv.jpg
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    quite the inspiration!!! aweeeeeesome job
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You leave me speechless!!! To say you look amazing is an understatement!!!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    B-E-A-utiful !! wow, congrats!! Good Luck in the competition on Sat,
    P.S. Totally jealous of the boobs:sad:
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great!
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    How did you tone up your tummy so well after having a baby? I can't seem to tone up the lower portion of my stomach - I had a c-section and it seems my trouble "pooch" area just hangs over my scar...

You look great - and I love your hair!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    VERY clean diet
    How did you tone up your tummy so well after having a baby? I can't seem to tone up the lower portion of my stomach - I had a c-section and it seems my trouble "pooch" area just hangs over my scar...

You look great - and I love your hair!
  • mrscates
    Options
    They are fake, lol
    B-E-A-utiful !! wow, congrats!! Good Luck in the competition on Sat,
    P.S. Totally jealous of the boobs:sad:
  • mrscates
    Options
    WOW...thanks so mcuh
    Wow!! You leave me speechless!!! To say you look amazing is an understatement!!!
  • jenniferjgayfield
    Options
    This totally inspires me sooooo much! I have a 4.5 month old, and although I have lost the baby weight and then some, I still have to tone my body...Also, this may seem like a weird question, but if you can message me the name of the Dr. who did your boob job, I am very much considering one, don't know very much about them, but need the confidence boost after a baby. Thanks for the great pics...jealous, but in a good and motivating way!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    OMG!...you absolutely look amazing! You inspired me! This shows that you can do and have it all (mom, work, wife etc..etc..) I have about 70 lbs to lose. I had my second and last child back in October 2010; though I lost the 18 lbs baby weight plus 10 lbs due to nursing...I have alot to work on. Thank you for sharing your picture! This gives me the drive to work harder.

PS: You'll do great in the competition..Goodluck :)
  • lbbeaty
    lbbeaty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? You look amazing!
  • CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Options
    Did you really start at 210 and get to that photo? 0.0
    WOW!!
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    #1 Good Luck in your upcoming contest(s). You will KNock em dead!

#2 Thanks for sharing your success- it provides motivation and inspiration for us struggling for similiar goals

I wanted to share my results with everyone because I feel we all have this brain washed image that NO ONE "REAL" can be a model or compete and they are wrong! I have a 2 year old, I work full time and I am married.

#3. And Thank you for being Real! Only a real chick would post that her "girls" may not be entirely hers :bigsmile:
  • marisa67
    marisa67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW, that is amazing
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Very inspiring.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow you look super hot! One thing I'd like to add...now that you are so tan, get a slightly slightly darker concealer for your face. It looks too pale in comparison! Other than that you have it in the bag! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!