Replies

• Nia364
    Nia364 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work
  • janettekathleen
    janettekathleen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Super scary start - but you've taken drastic strides to regain your health. Your success is already showing - and it looks beautiful. Keep up the great work!
  • Rebekah_89
    Rebekah_89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ey3v6alc033h.jpeg
    oau2wuf1gi23.jpeg
    Back on February 22, 2016 I was admitted into the hospital for multiple organ failure and a blood pressure of 240/198 and my bpm were 170.

That week, I saw the light. I knew I had to change or I would really die.

I got this app the day I left the hospital, bought a Fitbit a month later and started to really hit the gym back in March. I keep my calories at 1500 a day. I try to keep my fats, carbs, and protein in harmony lol.

I don't have any full body shots but I can show you my license that was taken in December of 2015 and a face pic taken yesterday.

I still have a long ways to go. But I'm chugging it out!'n

First, CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss! 53.8 lbs in 3 months is awesome! What all did you do, may I ask? I see you ate 1500 calories. Was logging the main reason? With exercising, you did fitbit? How often did you exercise and for how long?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!