180lbs now 145lbs at 5foot2inches

Options
2»

Replies

• madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thanks for inspiring me!!! Great job hun!!!
  • 5525carin
    5525carin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and are doing great!! Take it one day and one pound at a time. Focus on being and staying healthy and you will get there. :)
    I know it is hard, I am 5'0" and it seems like every extra pound shows more than it would on someone who is taller, that is why I focus more on the health outcomes of exercise and eating right.
  • elenagtownsend777
    elenagtownsend777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you and certainly can relate to how did one gain all this weight and not notice. You look terrific and keep it up. I posted the fattest pic I could find to remind myself of what I don't want to look like any longer.
  • MiuNya
    MiuNya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, im going through a major hard time when it comes to my diet and stuff right now. I almost feel like giving up because I havent lost weight in months :'| Its so hard. I caved and started to eat terribly this week because I felt so sick of always having to be cautious :/ and I didnt wanna exercise.

Ill probably get back into trying as soon as I feel ive blown off a little steam. I think I just need a break for a while. I wont give up completely though, we all have hard times! its getting back on track that makes you the hero!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You look adorable in your after photo! Don't give up. Don't despair.
    Fall down 7 times, get up 8. In other words, don't beat yourself up for giving up. Just get back on track. Take measurements because sometimes they change even when the scale doesn't.
  • bhanvi
    bhanvi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so amazing.A big CONGRATULATIONS!! Can I please ask you a question since we share the same starting weight and goal weight. After weight loss ,did you had LOOSE SKIN? I am terrified that I will have bat wings and hanging belly. Please share your experience. Thank you <3
  • MiuNya
    MiuNya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bhanvi wrote: »
    Wow you look so amazing.A big CONGRATULATIONS!! Can I please ask you a question since we share the same starting weight and goal weight. After weight loss ,did you had LOOSE SKIN? I am terrified that I will have bat wings and hanging belly. Please share your experience. Thank you <3

So far my weight hasn't gotten down enough to notice loose skin but it seems my arms are still quite wobbly... And my tummy isn't as tight as it like it to be yet but I'm hoping once I actually lose it all I'll start to tone it up ! I'll defo get back to you once I lose more! Take it slow and you should be fine
  • a_healthy_new_me
    a_healthy_new_me Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 also and stuck in the 150's hoping to get to 130-135. You look amazing. Anyone feel free to add me. Can certainly use encouragement ☺️
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I'm 5'2 as well and I had PCOS but I am bottom heavy. My goal is the same. But you look amazing!! Keep up the amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!