I need help

Options
I'm pregnant I worked my butt off and lost 65 lbs and got to 152 lbs I was soooooo happy and now I'm only 4 months and have quit dieting and already gained 20 lbs what do I do! I don't want all my hard work down the drain!

Replies

• lisamarie327
    lisamarie327 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    are you still counting calories? using a food scale? and congratulations on your pregnancy!
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Healthy average weight gain is 35 lbs, discuss at next OB appointment but as long as pregnancy is going well continuing with moderate exercise and continue tracking everything you eat. Healthy weight gain is important for you and baby, neither excess restriction or excessive intake. Focus on veggies, whole grains, lean protein, prenatal vitamins of course... . Best wishes for your pregnancy
  • OceanicMelody73
    OceanicMelody73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 6 months pregnant. I was dieting probably till about 4 months, I know I shouldn't have. I'm gaining now, started at 206, I was 160 when I got pregnant, I got down to 141, and now I've gained steadily up to 145. My bump is pretty small and I blame myself for that because I was dieting. Now I just focus on eating healthy (lots of whole raw foods/intuitive eating) and exercising. Feel free to add me, I'd love to have a fellow pregnant woman as a friend on here :)