Guess the body fat?

Options
Ok....I posted the pic on the left a few months ago and was told I should cut a bit more before thinking about bulking. I was 122lbs there and I'm now 115-116. I think if I could add a little mass now I might be satisfied. Have I gotten enough fat off?
cclz93zdq713.jpeg

Replies

• saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I absolutely think you are ready for a bulk. Just remember that you'll often have to cut a little again after your bulk, but it will be worth it. Awesome progress!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I absolutely think you are ready for a bulk. Just remember that you'll often have to cut a little again after your bulk, but it will be worth it. Awesome progress!

Agreed. Great job with the continued loss!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Ya. Go for it! You are pretty lean. Great work!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I am guessing you are are in the 18-20% range now, so I would say yes, go for the bulk....
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't cut any further. Go on into a small surplus and have some fun lifting.
  • Mancunited
    Mancunited Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Deffo 10-12% body fat
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Ok....thanks everyone. I'm burnt out on cutting and ready to have a lil fun now.
    I have to find my maintenance number and make sure I'm doing ok with macros first. Plus...I need one more month of summer before I start sporting a pooch. :smile:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    You definitely look ready to bulk, great job!
    Yea by the time you up your cals then find your maintenance that will probably take you until the end of summer then let the gainz begin! Hopefully I will be joining you B)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Yep yep! Girl you are there. Great work. You got the legs down very nicely since I saw last. Aw now I'm jealous of the bulk lol.
  • richln
    richln Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Maybe 17%? Nice job, time to grow in my opinion.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Ah I keep looking at it! So proud of you.
  • cnbbnc
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Thank you so much for pointing me the way I needed to go. Now I can start bugging you for help with bulking! LMAO! Damned legs finally did slim down a bit...yeah. I think they would look a little better still but I have some ugly loose skin that I'm hoping will get better....

• arditarose
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »

Thank you so much for pointing me the way I needed to go. Now I can start bugging you for help with bulking! LMAO! Damned legs finally did slim down a bit...yeah. I think they would look a little better still but I have some ugly loose skin that I'm hoping will get better....

No they will look better with the bulk. You know mine are similar and I like mine better now even though they're bigger.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. You're in a great spot to get into a small surplus.
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    You look tremendous now. Probably 15%. How tall?
  • cnbbnc
    Options
    Thank you. I'm a shorty.....5'4.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Yep. Certainly lean enough to bulk.
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    yep, go for it!