Curvy or thin

Options
Emmamarceau7
Emmamarceau7 Posts: 13 Member
edited June 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
People have been saying I'm not curvy. I'm "like a stick" "your thin and that's ok" I'm mad and idk why. Cus I posted this about being a curvy girl and everyone is attacking me saying idk what curvy is. Do u think I am curvy or thin? I don't want to have no curves ... Curves are healthy and I don't want to look sick u know

xjpktau9hywu.jpeg

Replies

• quatermore
    quatermore Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You’re a beautiful, slender woman who appears to be extremely healthy. Enjoy!
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I think you're healthy thin
    Your skin looks nice and your waist is just perfect. I would kill to have my waist look like that,again!
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Depends on what your definition of "curvy" is.

Some people define curvy as a plus-sized body. Others define it as a small waist with big hips/boobs. Some mix the both. You don't have to be defined as "curvy" to be healthy OR happy.

I'll never be curvy, it's just my body structure - little boobs and my waist isn't much smaller than my ribcage/hips. But that's okay, because I am myself and that's awesome too :)
  • KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful young and healthy looking slim with some curves. Enjoy!!!
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    that's a pretty picture, and you look fine, good weight good build, but why do you care if people think you are curvy?

• st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I don't think you're curvy but you're not sick thin either. You look good don't worry! :smile:
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I don't know what curvy means to you or other people.
    I don't know why it is a big deal either way.
    You look like a woman. You look like you are a healthy weight. You are slim and look proportionate.
    You do not appear to have wide hips or a very large chest. Your position in the photo is odd for deciding on body type but you may be more straight in figure type than a pronounced hourglass shape.
  • Emmamarceau7
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Show a fairer picture of your front, back, and sides. An angled picture can make any woman look curvy.
    What I can say, based on this picture alone, without any background on your mental and physical health, is that you look happy and healthy. Whether you really are curvy, thin, curvy and thin, or some completely different shape, you look great.
    Also, being thin does not make a person look sick; being sick makes a person look sick.
    Similarly, being curvy doesn't make you healthy; BMI, measurements, strength, body fat percentage, etc. determine health.

• Emmamarceau7
    Options
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    You have a nice waist to hip ratio but not curvy in my book. Your body fat% is not super low so you have a nice soft look though.
  • Emmamarceau7
    Options
    vdt2ciag5ebl.jpeg
    So between thick and slim?
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    People have no idea what skinny means anymore. You are slim, slender, not skinny because you have no bones sticking out. You have more of a banana shape, which is just your body type. Enjoy, you are beautiful and healthy.
  • FabianMommy
    FabianMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I think curvy these days usually refers to ' meaty' curves like the Kardashians, often women with a bit of weight on them. You don't look thin, you look INCREDIBLE, slim and healthy - enjoy!!! I love your pup too!
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    You're not curvy. You're a twig. You have no *kitten* and no tits, so you are not curvy. On the plus side, you're not fat, so good for you, I guess. There are men who are into chicks who look like seven year old boys, you'll find yours, I'm sure.

WTF. This is possibly the most hateful thing i have read on this site. You are truly scum.

OP. As a style and colour analyst we use the term curvy to describe hourglass and pearshape regardless of body fat %. You definitely have a curvy womanly body. ( and my husband agrees too)