LOSE 30lbs by January 2017 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• keesquivel3137
    keesquivel3137 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to join too, please?? Just weighed in and am ready to rock! Sedentary job, etc. So I am going to try no sugar, no refined carbs, healthy fats only.

Let's rock, people!! : :smiley:

SW/CW: 174
    GW: 135
  • jessmmcg435
    jessmmcg435 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do we join something or do we just look at thread
  • twobirdperch
    twobirdperch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge! I'm a newbie to doing MFP Challenges, but this sounds perfect. I had 35lbs to lose and I am down 10 so far. I'm currently running 3 days a week, walking the rest of the days, doing IF, and keeping calories in check.

Current Weight: 145
    Goal Weight: 120
    Will do my first weigh in next Friday (I never weigh this late at night)

Good Luck Everyone!
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 262
    CW: 250.8
    GW: 220
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've got a desk job so activity is a challenge. I wear my fit bit and it helps me keep moving! I started MFP at the end of April and have made progress but I want to keep going! I like challenges as I compete against myself and they hold me accountable and I not only get support and encouragement but I can give others support and encouragement. Fridays are my weigh-in days so I am glad they are for this challenge. We can do this!

SW: 257.8
    CW: 236.8
    GW: 205
  • Jacquitheelder
    Jacquitheelder Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A day late but I try to weigh in Saturday. Keeps me personally more honest
    SW: 170
    CW: 160
    GW: 120
  • fitgypsydanger
    fitgypsydanger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
    Hello everyone
  • moorecin329
    moorecin329 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • homerunexpress
    homerunexpress Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm in! I dropped from 260 to 194 by going to a woman's Bootcamp and eventually switching to Orange Theory Fitness plus cutting back on caloric intake. Now doing a modified Atkins to try and trim fat! Needs to drink more water!

CW: 203
    GW : 17:smile:
    GW2: 170
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge aswell! I switched from a highly active career because I couldn't do it anymore...to basically a desk job and I'm also going back to school. Combine that with bad eating habits and being lazy in general and I gained all this weight.
    CW:210
    GW: 120/130
  • Lisa1660
    Lisa1660 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of the challenge
    SW 321
    CW 278
    GW 190
  • lezlees337
    lezlees337 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Missed my weigh in yesterday but hit my activity goal for both yesterday & today so I'm going to hold off weighing until I've been with this at least a week.
    CW - ?
  • humble64
    humble64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • Jacquitheelder
    Jacquitheelder Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • angelhinson69
    angelhinson69 Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm in....starting weight is 186 started diet 2 days ago I'm 184.6 today . ! So off to a good start I guess lol would like to go down to 140 I'm also only 5'3
  • clemsonhrd
    clemsonhrd Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good Day! I am in ...starting weight is 215 :'( and my goal is 180 ...I started exercising again yesterday (plan to Spin min 3 times per week), 64ozs+ water per day ...off I go :)
  • Flexin74
    Flexin74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. Is this just a post to the blog challenge weekly? I have lost 14lbs since April 24th. I will start from today for the 30. The more motivation the better.
    SW=248.4
    CW=248.4
    GW=218.4
  • OLSONCHERIE
    OLSONCHERIE Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in CW: 145 GW: 120 :)
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the 30 IB weight loss challenge. Starting the 21 day fix Extreme tomorrow, and would love the extra motivation.
    SW: 199
    CW: 184
    GW: 130
  • FlamesGirl
    FlamesGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I would like to participate. I'm just learning all the lingo here. I have a chronic pain condition, I let it put me in a rut. I'm committed to getting healthy again.

I'm 5'4, 171 lbs and my goal weight is 135