Hydroxycut hardcore elite.

Options
ladyj22
ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
Has anyone tried this? Did you have results? Side effects? I'm really interested in these and noticed they got really good reviews. Just curious.

Replies

• DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I didn't get much of anything from it. I've been taking Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra-Concentrate..now there's a product I can stand behind!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Avoid. Better off with good ol diet and exercise.
  • kristin1545
    kristin1545 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love that stuff. I dropped 4 pounds of what I'm assuming was mostly water weight the first week. Now I'm down another 5 or so. That stuff is straight legal speed. The first 2 weeks I was taking it, my house had never been so spotless. I'm not taking 4 a day since I don't think my body can handle it, but I'm still using it for working out.
  • thiosulfate
    thiosulfate Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love that stuff. I dropped 4 pounds of what I'm assuming was mostly water weight the first week. Now I'm down another 5 or so. That stuff is straight legal speed. The first 2 weeks I was taking it, my house had never been so spotless. I'm not taking 4 a day since I don't think my body can handle it, but I'm still using it for working out.

Yeah, that sounds 100% healthy.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

Yeah, that sounds 100% healthy.

IKR
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

:noway:
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options

yjgl8ubc4l94.jpg
    yoyo.jpg 144.5K
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I've never used that one before. i did try raspberry ketones several years ago. I since stopped taking any exercise enhancers or metabolism boosts because I was/am trying to get my metabolism to do it on its own. So far things seem to be moving in a good direction. Good luck though if you try them out and nothing happens to your liver etc.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Weird I ate whatever I wanted and I didn't burn any fat when on this product. But when I ate at a caloric deficit through diet and exercise without the product I lost up to a pound a week.