Losing weight so little and so slow

Options
DjayTM
DjayTM Posts: 3 Member
I've been dieting for almost 4 months on and off tbh the "off" was only because i had final exams and couldn't concentrate at both. But i'm back at it again for a month now and dammit my weight loss is sooo slow. I've been working out and mainly not eating any carbs so i decided to change my diet starting tomorrow with 1000-1200 calories a day (including carbs)! Cardio and resistance. Any additional advice? Comment plz or friend me

Replies

• themagicalmatt
    themagicalmatt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You won't really start seeing a speed up of results until around month 3 realistically
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Do you know your TDEE yet? Have you counted your caloric intake? It takes 3,500 calories to make a pound of body weight, so it takes a 3,500 calorie deficit to lose a pound. If your deficit is, say, 100 calories per day, you lose a pound in 35 days. Calculate your TDEE, take a good look at your caloric intake, and make adjustments accordingly. But remember, you want to make long-term choices, not short-term choices. A slow consistent loss is better than a quick loss followed by a quicker gain.
  • DjayTM
    DjayTM Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    scottkjar wrote: »
    Do you know your TDEE yet? Have you counted your caloric intake? It takes 3,500 calories to make a pound of body weight, so it takes a 3,500 calorie deficit to lose a pound. If your deficit is, say, 100 calories per day, you lose a pound in 35 days. Calculate your TDEE, take a good look at your caloric intake, and make adjustments accordingly. But remember, you want to make long-term choices, not short-term choices. A slow consistent loss is better than a quick loss followed by a quicker gain.

Thank you. That was really helpful