The bulk so far

Bulk is going well! Just thought I'd share some progress! o1neb4v08gzu.jpeg

Replies

• manowarrule
    manowarrule Posts: 32 Member
    Hi there! Looks like you're doing well. Can I bother you to ask what the difference in weight is and also the time scale this was achieved over? Keep up the good work!
  • sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    Great work I'm also curious like the previous poster!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Looking great, keep it up!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Lookin beefy.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Ah nice work!
  • sdeidjdbeje
    sdeidjdbeje Posts: 19 Member
    Hi there! Looks like you're doing well. Can I bother you to ask what the difference in weight is and also the time scale this was achieved over? Keep up the good work!

First of all thanks for the feed back! He first picture is at 170 lbs and the second is at 184-186 lbs and it's about two and a half month difference

• Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Definitely looks like its going good so far! Nice work!
  • alithayuen
    alithayuen Posts: 1 Member
    Great job, keep working!
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member

First of all thanks for the feed back! He first picture is at 170 lbs and the second is at 184-186 lbs and it's about two and a half month difference

Wow. 1.5 lbs a week. How many calories are you consuming?
  • sdeidjdbeje

Wow. 1.5 lbs a week. How many calories are you consuming?

At the beginning I was eating around 3600 a day but around the 175-177 I stated stalling alittle so I bumped it to 4000 calories a day to keep gaining, I've since slowed down a bit so I'm gaining maybe a pound if im lucky a week

• aown61
    aown61 Posts: 62 Member
    Good progress man!
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Looking good! How are your PR and strength gains?
  • sdeidjdbeje
    Looking good! How are your PR and strength gains?

Thanks! as far as PR goes I'm usually hitting a new one with at least one or two exercises a week tonight I hit a 225 bent row for 6 Reps and that's a new for me I was only gonna try for one rep so I was pleasantly surprised

• sdeidjdbeje
    This is my back from the same timeframe thoughts?
    tg3g8yske7ds.jpeg