Making new friends -offering support

Options
I don't know about you, but I do better with active support.
Looking for friends who are active and/or successful with this app to keep me motivated.
Last time I used this program I lost nearly 70 lbs, but took a hiatus and got off-track.

Replies

• lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. Being apart of this has really helped me. I feel like I have to do well for accountability with my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, I have been in active here for last 2 months and subsequently gained back few kgs that I need to get rid off my body and surely need some motivation. Please feel free to add me for support.
  • Izc1
    Izc1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Kimberly, that's what I'm hoping for too. Nice to meet you!
  • kaylajulian
    kaylajulian Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new here! I would love to have active friends to help motivate me and I could help motivate them also! I really need a change!!!
  • krishibbs
    krishibbs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I too am looking for some support to give me an accountability partner. I am really struggling to stay in the zone and am in a bad pattern of "good during week, bad on weekends. Looking to lose 20 pounds by yesterday. Ha ha. Perhaps we can support one another in this journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend:).
  • Mennash_2195
    Mennash_2195 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :) it's definitely better taking on this journey with people who have similar goals! Everyone is welcome to add me :) would love more friends as well.
  • silentfire0123
    silentfire0123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great! I need to get some motivation!
  • hannahmaguire311
    hannahmaguire311 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I understand how everyone feels! Great to have more friends and more motivation! :)
  • adorable2005
    adorable2005 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking for support and motivation
  • Cryptic10
    Cryptic10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. Love the extra support. :)
  • Amrik10
    Amrik10 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    More than welcome to add me. We are all here for each other
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 130 pounds with MFP over the last 2 years. I still have 5 to 20 more pounds to go!