150 lb to lose, looking for friends

Options
Hi,
I have about 150 pounds to lose and am looking for friends to give & receive support along the way. I don't care if you have a little or a lot to lose (or just wanting to get in better shape) as long as you're supportive, I will support you.
About me:
Weight: 297 pounds. Female. 5'3.
I am getting married soon (July 17th). My wedding dress is getting hard to zip up, eep! I sweat way too easily. I have a bunch of weight related health issues that will improve just by weight loss/eating healthier.

My fiance and I will be trying to have a baby after we are married. Between that and all my health issues, I really need to lose weight.

I have been down this path before and lost around 30 pounds each time but then for different reasons would stop. I don't plan on stopping this time. I need to do this.

Please feel free to add me. I will accept them, probably once I get home from work tonight. Thank you!

Replies

• n00binator
    n00binator Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you! I'd be happy to be by your side during this journey :)
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    ill add you!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome. I've been in here for a few months and I love the support the members provide. Feel free to add me.
  • MrsProctorMills
    MrsProctorMills Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd be willing to work with you! I want to lose about 60 pounds or more!
  • mollymummy
    mollymummy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi hun, add me if you like, we can do this together
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm Tatajana I have lost 130 pounds and I have 5 to 20 more pounds to lose. I have been doing this with mfp for two years. Feel free to add me!
  • wellybob75
    wellybob75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'll happily help to motivate, I'll need it too, I'm looking to loose in total 56 pounds.
    I'm hitting the gym 4 days a week and logging everything on here. Feel free to add me :)
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm adding you now.
  • chickenlover78
    chickenlover78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new, but also have about 100 pounds to lose. I would love to support you on your journey!
  • jerriarcher
    jerriarcher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm totally down to help you. I'm 5'11 and 277 on a good day :-( . I switch between a size 16 and 18 dress. I also made some progress a while back in 2013, lost 40 and again in 2014, lost 30. It has been very hard to get back on the healthy train after 2014 because of the death of my older brother, but this time I'm ready, and would love to support and be supported.
  • kaylajulian
    kaylajulian Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Would love to help and receive help as well! I'll add you too!! If it didn't work just add me! New here and not too sure what I'm doing haha!
  • vinylsam
    vinylsam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends also who have a lot to lose. I have 150 to lose. This is going to be a journey!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway there if you want to add me. ive lost 60 total so far:)
  • DanielleClosson
    DanielleClosson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My first time truly committing to losing weight I loss 30 pound as well but then fell back into my usual ways. Hoping this time around will be different.
  • letlovegrow89
    letlovegrow89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have quite a ways to go yet also!
  • adorable2005
    adorable2005 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ladies please add me. Just started back today and I have a long way to go.
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hey, anyone can go ahead and add me. I have really plateaued and have several medical issues that make it hard for me to lose weight. Let's support each other! ✌️
  • hazzaram
    hazzaram Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I've got 129 pounds to lose myself and understand how difficult it is. :smile:
  • kath355f
    kath355f Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, I need to lose 150 lbs also and I'm 5' 7.
    I am walking everyday.
  • KellBell113
    KellBell113 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily. Feel free to add me. I have over 100 to drop. We can do it!! :)