APETAMIN WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY

Options
Hey you guys I've been taking apetamin for about 2 weeks 10ml twice a day I'm already on my second bottle I was 109 now I'm 115 ordering my my third bottle Friday. Apetamin works. Just let me know if you want more details

Replies

• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Same here I just started Friday so I haven't weighed myself yet. My start weight was 124lbs,, I'm shooting for 140lbs. You're doing pretty good, stay motivated!
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Me too...i have been on Apetamin since April. My starting weight was 114 and i now weigh 129. My goal is 140. Im so glad i found Apetamin! As we know weight gaining is a struggle but we can do it! I was wearing size 1 jeans when i started this journey...now im up to size 5. I know thats good but i really miss wearing some of my favorite jeans!! Lol..and im definitely looking into getting me a waist trainer because seem like most of my weight is going straight to my stomach lol...
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Me too...i have been on Apetamin since April. My starting weight was 114 and i now weigh 129. My goal is 140. Im so glad i found Apetamin! As we know weight gaining is a struggle but we can do it! I was wearing size 1 jeans when i started this journey...now im up to size 5. I know thats good but i really miss wearing some of my favorite jeans!! Lol..and im definitely looking into getting me a waist trainer because seem like most of my weight is going straight to my stomach lol...

I just ordered my waist trainer from eBay. I only pay $8 n some change.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Just eat real food in a surplus....
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

Waist trainers don't get rid of fat, nor do they shape your core...
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    He's right..may I suggest adding some strength training/weight lifting to your routine? It strengthens the core and I find that it boosts my appetite. I know some just prefer the look the waist trainer gives, that's fine. Just make sure to strengthen your core so that it does not become weaker from wearing the trainer.
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!☺