Weight Loss Buddy

Options
ColeyBear1104
ColeyBear1104 Posts: 91 Member
edited June 2016 in Motivation and Support
I'm looking for a friend who has at least 50 pounds to lose, is competitive, and will faithfully log daily and check in via PM on a weekly basis. I find that I stay motivated and focused when I know someone else is depending on me to help them stay motivated too. It also helps when I have healthy competition. If you're interested in being weight loss buddies, developing a good friendship, want to compete to reach a weight loss goal by a deadline, and are looking to gain one of your biggest cheerleaders, please add me and send me a private message.

Replies

• whitehammer941
    whitehammer941 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am completely down :)
  • WeightLossGoal130
    WeightLossGoal130 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in, here to motivate and support. I am reaching for the same goals
  • MsDee15
    MsDee15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @ColeyBear1104 I may not have 50 to lose. But I need to lose at least 30. So I'm here if you wanna be my buddy back. Let me know. :)
  • Lavender2222
    Lavender2222 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat. Please join me in the July 2016 group I just started so we can motivate each other in our weekly goals
  • ladybutterfly4
    ladybutterfly4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group! I have like 90 lbs to lose, but right now my goal is to lose 30 lbs and approx. 2lbs a week. I need a buddy to keep me motivated! I just started exercising again after a back injury. That was not fun and I have to get my weight down. Thanks and Have a GREAT Day!
  • budahjaayde
    budahjaayde Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 32 lbs I am always starting a diet and after a few days or 3-4 lbs I fall off.. my biggest problem is I loose motivation and I do not exercise.. I would really like to be part of this group .. I am hoping it will help me stay motivated.. .
  • KaleidoscopicMind
    KaleidoscopicMind Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in too if you don't mind, 24 and looking to lose around 80lbs, already lost around 20lbs, and I am an active logger