Looking for MFP friends

Options
Hi! I just graduated nursing school and gained 20 pounds. Im more dedicated to my weightloss than ever bc I need to get healthy and get my confidence back. Also, down the road I want to do fitness competitions. Hope to meet a lot of tou on here!

Replies

• amnima
    amnima Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • antzgreen
    antzgreen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have recently graduated and am now trying to work on losing all my weight gain from finals!
    I one day want to do a marathon! Trying to make exercise and diet a habit again!
  • Costa7722
    Costa7722 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well you aren't the only one that gained some weight
  • kelly1796
    kelly1796 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats on graduating nursing school! Feel free To add me so we can motivate each other!
  • trekkingrightalong
    trekkingrightalong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Costa7722 wrote: »
    Well you aren't the only one that gained some weight
    Emotional eater here. Lol. Back on track and staying motivated
  • trekkingrightalong
    trekkingrightalong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    kelly1796 wrote: »
    Congrats on graduating nursing school! Feel free To add me so we can motivate each other!

Thanks!!!
  • twobirdperch
    twobirdperch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I'd lost 30 lbs before I went back to school and kept a FT job... the lack of time contributed to poor food choices, and NO exercise.. I gained it all back +1. That one lb started a fire in my belly and I'm back at it! Feel free to add me and congrats on your graduation!
  • mollymummy
    mollymummy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just graduated nursing school and gained 20 pounds. Im more dedicated to my weightloss than ever bc I need to get healthy and get my confidence back. Also, down the road I want to do fitness competitions. Hope to meet a lot of tou on here!

Hi, I'm a nurse too, here in the UK. It sure is hard work, and so is the weight loss! I've been doing slimming world but I've stopped losing weight now so I'm giving mfp a try. Loving it so far. I'm new to it tho, and hoping to meet some new people. Well done on your graduation and good luck with the weight loss
  • VandkarV
    VandkarV Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. I graduated from engineering school couple months back. I gained 15 pounds in my senior year but now back at it trying to lose weight and gain muscle. Feel free to add me :)
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always good to have new friends
  • falalaholly
    falalaholly Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • Britknenicole
    Britknenicole Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. Would love to have other friends on here to help keep me motivated :)
  • LoeyRox73
    LoeyRox73 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. We all have our trials and tribulations. You can add me.
  • trunkbay3434
    trunkbay3434 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats on nursing school :) All of you can feel free to add me, helping others stay motivated is the name of the game here! Might as well have some fun along the way too!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me for some mutual motivation :)
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me....thanks
  • Caremy24
    Caremy24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am always up for new friends. Everyone add me...go go go...lol. Congrats on graduating nursing school. :smiley:
  • willburpeeforcookie
    willburpeeforcookie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am about to start my second semester of nursing school. I gained 20lbs last semester and lost it in the last month and a half. Feel free to add me!
  • toniquimby
    toniquimby Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing nursing school! I'm a RN x 18 years! Feel free to add me. Most of my old friends from MFP have quit and I'm still chugging along. :)
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options

HI, I'm Terri, add me if you want another friend. I've been on MFP for over 3 yrs. I've lost 80 lbs with more to go. Thanks