Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    285to170 wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    No man is going to dish out $$$ without the expectation of sex. If you think he is going to pay all your bills and shower you with expensive gifts for your company you are decieving yourself

Lol you know very little about the world then compadre. o:)

He has expectations for women to be skinny on a date when his chest is covered in grease by the end of the day, his worldview is pretty warped

I knew one sugar daddy who just wanted to save the women he was with. He really wanted to give them a better life. Sadly he'd tire of them quickly...they always wanted him to buy them lots of magazines...weird. One other one just wanted a pretty blond to whine about his wife to and the trophy to be seen at dinners and parties with. With any relationship there is the expectation of putting out but sometimes they just need their ego to be stroked.

Don't ask how I know this stuff. haha

Magazines? Haha

I wanna be a trophy. Maybe that's my aim in life for hating myself for .. my whole life
  • wi_maint_man
    wi_maint_man Posts: 99 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    285to170 wrote: »
    No man is going to dish out $$$ without the expectation of sex. If you think he is going to pay all your bills and shower you with expensive gifts for your company you are decieving yourself

Lol you know very little about the world then compadre. o:)

He has expectations for women to be skinny on a date when his chest is covered in grease by the end of the day, his worldview is pretty warped

I knew one sugar daddy who just wanted to save the women he was with. He really wanted to give them a better life. Sadly he'd tire of them quickly...they always wanted him to buy them lots of magazines...weird. One other one just wanted a pretty blond to whine about his wife to and the trophy to be seen at dinners and parties with. With any relationship there is the expectation of putting out but sometimes they just need their ego to be stroked.

Don't ask how I know this stuff. haha

Magazines? Haha

I wanna be a trophy. Maybe that's my aim in life for hating myself for .. my whole life

Awww. Boo. You're a trophy already
    Weird eh the magazines. I'd suggest car shopping
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »

Isn't this the principle on which strip clubs are based?

Make it rain boyyy, or old rich man
  • pie_eyes
    Options

Isn't this the principle on which strip clubs are based?

Make it rain boyyy, or old rich man

Always flattering me, Pie.

Not you
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »
    I once considered seriously finding myself a sugar daddy, when I was extremely insecure about carving any sort of life out for myself or being able to go it alone, it seemed like the perfect option.
    Then my sense of pride and reality kicked in, I would hate to be at the mercy of another person and totally reliant on them, I think I would have got fed up of the arrangement pretty soon, unless you really fell for the person genuinely. Mind you, the idea of being jetted about the place going to really nice places is nice but the idea you would probably have to do whatever they wanted you to do I think could potentially create a dangerous scenario.......so I decided to get a bf instead lol

Also, many sugar daddies don't wanta relationship, they want an arrangement. When feelings get involved many of them lose interest. It's more of a convenience type of thing to many.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Look for a strong portfolio and a weak heart.

Also, make sure you define your fiscal requirements. A guy can be rich, but not really rich. So you need to know just what level of Daddy you are pursuing.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I once considered seriously finding myself a sugar daddy, when I was extremely insecure about carving any sort of life out for myself or being able to go it alone, it seemed like the perfect option.
    Then my sense of pride and reality kicked in, I would hate to be at the mercy of another person and totally reliant on them, I think I would have got fed up of the arrangement pretty soon, unless you really fell for the person genuinely. Mind you, the idea of being jetted about the place going to really nice places is nice but the idea you would probably have to do whatever they wanted you to do I think could potentially create a dangerous scenario.......so I decided to get a bf instead lol

Also, many sugar daddies don't wanta relationship, they want an arrangement. When feelings get involved many of them lose interest. It's more of a convenience type of thing to many.

i feel like you have a lot of experience with this

do tell
  • girl_inflames
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

i feel like you have a lot of experience with this

do tell

not as much as I would like. I've never had one...well not exactly.
  • kcoh92
    kcoh92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow at the comments on this thread .-.

definitely check out Seeking Arrangement, it's a decent website but lots of salt daddies there. tinder is also a good place to find em, it takes a bit of finessing but typically setting the age range to 35-55+ and mentioning somewhere in your profile that you like being "spoiled" (whatever language you want to use) is enough to get matches interested in sugaring. a good place for resources, advice, etc is tumblr, a lot of SBs sharing their experiences and safety tips.

feel free to message me if you wanna chat about sugaring :)
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    kcoh92 wrote: »

definitely check out Seeking Arrangement, it's a decent website but lots of salt daddies there.

Yup. In my line of work I see both. I know which is which because they are regulars. I was talking with one of the "salt daddies" and was busting his balls about his scam. He told me the women looking for that thing are ridiculously easy to con. Then he proceeded to justify it.

• bloozghosty
    bloozghosty Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Upscale bars that don't have dancing
  • RoToQ
    RoToQ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think the whole sugar-daddy arrangement thing is absolutely pathetic. From both parties. *shudders*
  • bloozghosty
    Options
    I don't know, some people have extra money to spend on strangers and everyone likes gifts.

As long as both people know exactly what's going on it's harmless.
  • RoToQ
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I don't know, some people have extra money to spend on strangers and everyone likes gifts.

As long as both people know exactly what's going on it's harmless.

Maybe I'm just being judgemental. But ask yourself this, would you be happy if your daughter found herself a sugar daddy? I know I wouldn't. I'd rather her find a genuine relationship. With someone who's interested in her for who she is.
  • bloozghosty
    Options
    Well because of the inherent age differences, I think she could do both.

I wouldn't mind having some lady take me on a yacht and buying me TV's just because I hang out with her.
  • RoToQ
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well because of the inherent age differences, I think she could do both.

I wouldn't mind having some lady take me on a yacht and buying me TV's just because I hang out with her.

Each to their own I suppose. I'd rather just save up and go on a yacht with my friends.
  • pie_eyes
    Options

definitely check out Seeking Arrangement, it's a decent website but lots of salt daddies there. tinder is also a good place to find em, it takes a bit of finessing but typically setting the age range to 35-55+ and mentioning somewhere in your profile that you like being "spoiled" (whatever language you want to use) is enough to get matches interested in sugaring. a good place for resources, advice, etc is tumblr, a lot of SBs sharing their experiences and safety tips.

There's like no men on the website
  • girl_inflames
    Options

There's like no men on the website

I don't know where you live but there's a lot in my area.
  • April_Kae
    April_Kae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    craigs list.. hahahaha