Where are my 5"4 ladies at??

Options
Hi ladies!! I'm 5"3.75, I'm roughly 123.5 pounds and at a 44.5 pound loss. I was wondering what your goal weights are/were? Mine is 115 but I'm not sure if that is too high because I still feel like my stomach and thighs are huge

Replies

• st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, and I started off at 150 pounds. I'm currently at 133 and want to get down to 115/120 too! That's on the low end of healthy for our height so I probably wouldn't get much lower than that. Maybe try weight training at that point (if you don't already) to tone up?
  • dreadlockhippiefandango
    Options
    I am new to my fitness pal, just started and have lost my first 2 pounds. Im over the moon. I am 5'2 and very overweight. I am looking at a long term goal. Just wondering how you keep motivated and dont slip into naughty habits. You have done well ladies x
  • shancourcy16
    shancourcy16 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 started at 150 and am currently at 130 my initial goal is 120 but once I'm there I was going to revaluate and see if I should drop a few more lbs or start maintenance.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5" and currently have a trend weight of 125.5 :( I slipped up and gained 3.7 lbs (I am working on losing it and brought the trend down 0.2 lbs this past week), but in my profile pic I was trending 122 lbs (so weight was fluctuating in the low 120s). I'm down from 260 lbs. I think I'll stop when my trend is back down to 122, although I have considered maybe trying to get it down to 118.

**For those who don't know trendweight is a moving average of 20 days.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    5'4" 156 lbs
    First goal 145
    Ultimate goal 125

I've weighed 100-180 lbs as an adult. I felt my best and think I looked my best around 125. I would not want to go below 120 personally.

Maybe you should maintain where you are for awhile and focus on more strength training and re-evaluate in 6 months.
  • Klemens413
    Klemens413 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'4, started at 140, down to 133, trying to get to 120. I always get really into fitness, get to 130, can NEVER get below it and bounce back between 138-140 throughout winter. I've been very mindful of what I have been eating lately and am taking a new approach to the gym, 3-4 times a week doing interval cardio training for about an hour each time. Any body have any suggestions to keep dropping pounds?
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure. I'm 5'3-5'4, and currently 113lbs. I thought I'd be done by now, but my bf percentage is still too high, so I'm still going. Maybe to 105, then work on muscle gain.
    Good luck everyone!
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    5'4. My goal is 105-110.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", started at 153 and currently at 130. My goal weight has been 125 but I'm maintaining for the rest of summer. I feel like I practically have to stop my life to lose anything when I'm at this weight. I'm 46 and I'm not sure I'm willing to work hard enough to get under 125.
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I understand completely. I'm 5'4" and since I weigh daily I fluctuate between 120-122 lbs right now and I'm still a size 6. I think that 115 is now my goal but if I was a size 4 and weighed more due to strength training I'd also be happy :smile:
  • LisaKay91
    LisaKay91 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4/5'5 and my starting is 278 and I would like to be 105-110
  • b1229
    b1229 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'4 just had a baby and I am 185 and 38 I would love to be 120 but will be happy with 130. How are you all doing it :)
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4, at 123-125 I'm happy and if I went to 115 I would look ill for sure! My ribs and hips already stick out, but that's my body type. Pretty curvy in the bone structure. Different people are different shapes and weights!!
  • amiwills
    amiwills Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my start weight (in Feb) was 151lbs, last time I weighed I was 121lbs BUT I went on holiday and ate loads and likely gained 2lbs maybe more! Im not going to weigh myself just yet as I know I'll feel discouraged about the gain, so I'm just getting back on track and will probably weigh in a couple of weeks!

I used a calorie deficit and daily cardio to lose the weight so far but a couple of weeks ago I stopped doing so much cardio and added in 3 days strength training. I feel so much better already for adding strength training.

My initial goal was 120lbs, then 115lbs once I got to low 120s but after seeing how badly my body needed strength training the number on the scale isn't going to bother me too much - I just really badly want to get rid of the last bit of flab on my sides/tummy and inner thighs, and tighten every thing up!

I'm 23 and I was always thin. I gained all that weight in the space of 3 years!
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Currently at 160lb trying to get to 140lb then 120lb (am 5ft4)