30-40lbs to lose... Who's with me??!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Shannyzo1
    Shannyzo1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! You can add me. I want to lose 30 lbs too! I started logging & exercising yesterday so we are both off to a good start B)
  • James991223
    James991223 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have about 28-30lb to lose, all are welcome to add me :)
  • AnhEatsBread
    AnhEatsBread Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm starting the BBG workout this week (today) and am looking for people to join me to keep each other accountable. Please add me. I'm aiming to tone up and drop 10 pounds.
  • stacieluvzneyoo
    stacieluvzneyoo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 47 pounds to lose everyone add me!!
  • SofaKingRad_AZ
    SofaKingRad_AZ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in this category!
  • Bevfabulous
    Bevfabulous Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join! Add me as well...my goal is to lose 30 pounds before the holidays this year! Looking forward to "meeting" all of you!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. Just starting (again) and in need of motivation. I have about 35 pounds I'd like to loose. :) Anyone else can feel free to add me as well.
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I'm looking to make a lifestyle change and shed some of this unhealthy weight I've carried for years. Looking for motivational people who want to have a little fun on this journey! Feel free to add me!

I'm with ya. I'm looking at losing and getting rid of FORVER 20lbs..... I'd love 30... but keeping 20 off will work for me... for now.

Striving to be a better me.

• toiletski
    toiletski Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    In!
  • catelee_03
    catelee_03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    37 to go!! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • Abby1377
    Abby1377 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40!! Starting to log my food. Hoping this will help... good luck everyone.
  • Debarella
    Debarella Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Down another 2 lbs. Friday I will have completed Kayla's 4 week pre traing program. Trying to decide if I need another round before starting the "real" workout seiing how this has both kicked my okole & made me stronger.
  • Mountaingirl33
    Mountaingirl33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am trying to lose 15 lbs
  • healthymccaa2016
    healthymccaa2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40lbs just to feel better about myself