How much water do you drink a day?

Options
How much water do you usually drink each day?

I drink about 110 oz every day. I drink water constantly, and I usually do more now that it's summertime. I usually drink about 20 oz during a workout session.

Replies

• briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I probably average between 6-8 glasses of water, but then I also have a cup of coffee, maybe a diet coke, most days a protein drink made with agua after I workout, so if you add all those it probably gets up to 9-12 glasses worth of liquid.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    None, unless you count the water in my energy drinks, coffee, and food, which one obviously should.
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I don't do energy drinks, and limit coffee. I do not factor in food for my water intake though.
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have at least 120 oz of water each day....probably more than that. I also have 2 cups of coffee along with 1 can of energy drink per day. I drink a lot, I know.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,056 Member
    Options
    I do not keep track of water. I mean...it's water.
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Recently upped my water I take to 4 liters per day.
  • haney1722
    haney1722 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have between 120-150 oz a day, not including the coffee I have in the morning or my "once per week" soda. To say the least, I know where every bathroom is whenever I go somewhere!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    IDK exactly, but I'd guesstimate somewhere around a gallon or so give or take. I don't really monitor it...I keep a water bottle with me and drink and refill throughout the day and just make sure I'm hydrated.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Never bothered to track it. I drink when I'm thirsty. I exercise a lot and love salty foods, so I'm thirsty a lot. Honesty I don't know how anybody can manage to drink only eight glasses of water in a day.
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    2-3 liters a day. :)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    About 4-6 cups - the rest of my fluid needs are met by drinking other beverages and eating foods with high water content.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    200-250 oz
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Never bothered to track it. I drink when I'm thirsty. I exercise a lot and love salty foods, so I'm thirsty a lot. Honesty I don't know how anybody can manage to drink only eight glasses of water in a day.

I've always wondered this too...
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    haney1722 wrote: »
    I have between 120-150 oz a day, not including the coffee I have in the morning or my "once per week" soda. To say the least, I know where every bathroom is whenever I go somewhere!

LOL me too!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    120-160 oz per day plus 1 diet soda.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    1.5L a day, it's winter here so I struggle to drink any more, plus 6-8 cups of milky tea. In summer i drink around 3L of water a day.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Not enough! I was doing really well for the longest time, but I seem to have fallen back off that wagon and am drinking more tea/capuccinos than water lately :s
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Probably around 90oz a day but my boss hates it I'm sure. Always going to the bathroom!
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I get 32-48 oz of tea, 12 oz of diet coke, and maaaaybe 32 oz of water on a good day. The only time I feel noticeably thirsty is when working out, so refilling my glass throughout the day is something I have to make a conscious effort to do.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I drink 6 to 8 cups.. which can be a pain